Samsung has finally launched the new entry-level smartphone Samsung Galaxy A03s in Nepal. The smartphone was launched a few weeks back in India. It arrives with impressive and attractive specs and features. Here, have a look at the specs, availability, and Samsung Galaxy A03s price in Nepal below.
Samsung Galaxy A03s Overview
The Samsung Galaxy A03s is the successor to the Samsung Galaxy A02s. The entry-level smartphone boasts a 6.5-inch Infinity-V display, MediaTek P35 SoC, 13MP triple rear camera, massive 5000mAh battery, and more.
Looking at the design of the smartphone, it comes with an attractive design. The device is built with glass at the front and plastic at the back. It features a sleek body design that is comfortable to grip and has an attractive haze and matt textured body. It also has a waterdrop notch that houses the selfie camera at the front.
Samsung Galaxy A03s features a 6.5-inch PLS TFT LCD Infinity V display with an HD+ screen resolution of 1560 × 720 pixels and a 60Hz refresh rate. The device also features a 20:9 aspect ratio, 81.8% screen-to-body ratio, and 270 PPI density. The smartphone offers an immersive viewing experience to the users. It also has a side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner for biometrics security.
Moving on to the optical department of the device, Samsung Galaxy A03s flaunts a triple camera setup at the rear with a vertical rectangular camera module. It includes a 13 MP primary sensor with f/2.2 aperture, a 2 MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. The smartphone houses a 5 MP Selfie camera with an f/2.2 aperture at the front to capture beautiful selfies.
As for the videography features of the smartphone, both The rear and front cameras are capable of recording videos up to 1080p@30fps.
Under the hood, the Samsung Galaxy A03s is fueled by the MediaTek Helio P35 chipset. It is an octa-core chipset based on 12 nm processing technology that comprises four Cortex-A53 clocked at 2.35 GHz and four Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.8 GHz. As for graphics, it has PowerVR GE8320 GPU. In terms of memory configuration, it comes with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage options. You also get a storage expansion option, yes the internal storage can be expanded up to 1TB via a dedicated microSD card slot.
On the software front, the device runs on One UI 3.1 Core on top of Android 11.
Battery and Connectivity
Samsung Galaxy A03s boasts a monstrous 5,000 mAh battery. The device also features support for 15 W charging which charges via a USB Type-C port.
Talking about the connectivity options of the Samsung Galaxy A03s, it features 4G network, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, USB Type-C 2.0, loudspeakers, 3.5 mm headphone jack, etc.
Samsung Galaxy A03s Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 196 gm
- Display: a 6.5-inch PLS TFT LCD Infinity V display, 1560 × 720 pixels, a 60Hz refresh rate, a 20:9 aspect ratio, 81.8% screen-to-body ratio, and 270 PPI density
- Processor: Mediatek Helio P35 MT6765 Chipset; 12 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3GB/4GB RAM.
- Memory: Internal storage of 32GB/64GB; expandable up to 1TB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot
- Software: One UI 3.1 Core on top of Android 11.
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 13 MP Primary camera, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 2 MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 2 MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- LED flash, HDR
- Rear Video: Up to 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 5 MP Selfie camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Video: Up to 1080p@30fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery with 15 W charging support
- Colors: Black, Blue, and White
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Biometrics: Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Network: 4G
- 4G Bands: B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B20, B28, B38, B40, B41
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, USB Type-C 2.0, loudspeakers, 3.5 mm headphone jack, etc.
- Samsung Galaxy A03s Price In Nepal: Rs. 15,499 (3GB/32GB) |Rs. 16,999 (4GB/64GB)
Samsung Galaxy A03s Availability And Price In Nepal
Samsung Galaxy A03s is launched at the price of Rs. 15,499 for the base variant 3GB/32GB and Rs. 16,999 for the 4GB/64GB variant in Nepal. The smartphone will be available for purchase via the official Samsung stores and retail shops in Nepal. It is available in different color variants such as – Black, Blue, and White.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal|
|Samsung Galaxy A03s (3GB/32GB)||Rs. 15,499|
|Samsung Galaxy A03s (4GB/64GB)||Rs. 16,999|
Don’t Miss: Samsung To Remove Ads On Galaxy Phones This Year
So, what are your thoughts on this smartphone? Are you excited to get your hands on it? Let us know in the comment section below.
Also Read, the Official Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats