Xiaomi Nepal has launched the Xiaomi 6A Hypercharge Cable in Nepal. A new addition to its accessories lineup, the Type-A to Type-C cable is supporting up to 120W of super fast charging. The company is also very popular for accessories like chargers, earphones, trimmers, etc in Nepal. In this article let’s know about features and Xiaomi 6A Hypercharge Cable price in Nepal.
Design and Features
- 120W HyperCharge Support:- Xiaomi 6A HyperCharge Cable supports 120W HyperCharge technology of the company. The company debuted its 120W charging with the Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge phone. It can charge a 5000mAh in 18 minutes as advertised. Its newest flagship Xiaomi 12S Pro supports 120W fast charging.
- 100cm Long Cable:- The new cable is 100cm long. The length is for easy accessibility to charging your phone if the line is not nearby. It supports up to 6 Ampere of current for faster charging.
- Tangle-Free Wire:- The HyperCharge cable has tangle-free wire for a smooth experience. So, the users don’t have to worry about getting their wires tangled inside their bags while traveling.
- Multi-Layer Protection:- The cable comes with multi-layer protection against short circuits and risks from such circumstances. It ensures the safety of the user while using the wire to charge their devices.
Xiaomi 6A HyperCharge Price in Nepal and Availability
The Xiaomi 6A HyperCharge price in Nepal is Rs.899. Xiaomi Nepal launched this product via social media posts. As per the company, the cable is available across offline and online stores across the country.
|Price in Nepal (Official)
|Xiaomi 6A HyperCharge Cable
About Xiaomi Accessories
Not only for smartphones, but the Chinese tech giant company is also popular for daily life products and accessories. It has already placed its name on top for providing budget smartphones and its accessories are also trusted products in the market. It sells adapters, USB cables, backpacks, electric toothbrushes, beard trimmers, smartwatches, smart bands, and many more. The company is successful in providing those accessories at a reasonable price among the competition with quality and assurance. It also provides an official warranty for six months for accessories.
Besides that, Xiaomi is also known for IoT devices and its routers are selling like hotcakes in Nepal. Xiaomi Router 4C has been the top-selling router from the brand in Nepal. So, the inclusion of Xiaomi 6A HyperCharge Cable in such pricing is excellent for the end customers. It will be also compatible with chargers lower than 120W. It could also bring 67W and 120W adapters soon in the market.
So that was all about Xiaomi 6A HyperCharge Cable. Are you using any Xiaomi accessories? How is your experience and are you willing to purchase this cable? Our comment box is always open for your valuable opinion and thoughts, do write us.
Also, have a look at the Xiaomi Mobile Price in Nepal.
- Internet price war is a risk to ISPs’ investment- NTA Chair Bhandari
- MediaTek Helio G91 launched for budget smartphones
- Ncell, e& international to deliver superior digital services
- Vianet wins ‘Broadband Telecom Company of the Year’ in the Asian Telecom Awards 2024
- eSewa launches cross-border payment enabling Indian citizens to pay in Nepal: Find steps
- Khalti QR lets Indian tourists make payments in Nepal, How?
- Xiaomi 14 Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs