As the most popular websites (mostly news) are in Nepali language, People are always fond of browsing internet in Nepali. Surfing on the go, is also very popular these days with the availability of data networks. So, people want to know the process how to enable browsing in the Smartphones/tabs in Nepali language.
Process to enable Nepali in Opera mini browser of non supported phones.
Here is a universal process for all mobile phones / tabs (specially Android phones) using opera mini browser.
- Go to your Opera mini browser. (Download latest opera mini browser for your phone if you don’t have it in your mobile from m.opera.com).
- Type config: in the address bar of the opera mini browser to get the power-user settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the power-user settings to change the setting of “Use bitmap fonts for complex scripts” to Yes which is disabled by default.
- Save the configuration.
- Use the opera mini to browse a Nepali language website, then you will be able to see the fonts in Nepali language.
Update: It is nice that all new phones (smartphones) browser supports Nepali language. If it does not support in your phone, you can try the above process.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years