There are lots of complain from the people who were in trouble finding the way to unsubscribe the services they once got registered somehow. For those services, People have no option other than either going to telecom office to know the way or continue paying for the service monthly. Most of the services costs several rupees for daily/monthly packs and the unsubscription SMS even costs some amount per each message. Here are the ways to unsubscribe some services in Ntc’s Namaste mobile.
- To unsubscribe a service like “Hungama”, you need to send a message of the format “Unsub Hungama” and send it to 1422.
- To unsubscribe Telnet Games and entertainment, you have to send message “Unsub Games” to 1422.
Sometimes people do complain for the activation of such services on its own without dialing any code or clicking any links. But no matter what ever may be the subscription method, you can find the ways for different ways to disable those and save your mobile balance.
Here are the other services that you could disable the subscription by sending such SMS code.
|Value added service||SMS code|
|Mobile Tutor Service||Unsub TUTOR|
|Telnet Games and entertainment||Unsub GAMES|
|Samartha Unpuzzle Gaming||Unsub UNPUZZLE|
|Mero Lagani service||*17174# and follow the menu|
Hope this post helped you to deactivate such value added services in your Nepal Telecom number. Tell us if you want to know more for deactivation of such services, in the comment below.
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones
- Buy second-hand phones on “Daraz Like New” | Features, phones, and best deals
- Ncell posts Rs 9.70 arab revenue in second quarter, 2023
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs