Majority of Nepali people who use mobile internet, are not satisfied with the Mobile internet services in the country. According to Nepalitelecom’s survey about “Mobile Internet in Nepal”, it is found that about 65 percent of the people are discontent with the current situation of mobile internet services.
Survey result shows that two major sources of mobile internet is from NTC and Ncell, both of them need to work hard for their customers satisfaction.
In a question regarding the price of mobile internet tariff, most of the Ncell customers felt that it is expensive whereas 55 percent of NTC customers felt its cheap.
Here is a chart which shows the satisfaction of customers in urban and rural areas of the country.
Stayed tuned for more results and the name of the winners for Rs 100 recharge card.
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones
- Buy second-hand phones on “Daraz Like New” | Features, phones, and best deals
- Ncell posts Rs 9.70 arab revenue in second quarter, 2023
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!