Capacity of most Nepali People for “Mobile Internet” is Rs 100-200 per month. Nepalitelecom.com’s “Mobile Internet in Nepal” survey result shows that 80 percent people affords to pay Rs 100-200 per month for Mobile internet. Here is the chart that shows the capacity of People to pay for Mobile Internet per month.
The chart below shows the overall expenses of a person in his/her mobile per month, in which 20 percent people spend less than Rs 100 per month.
We also asked people to tell the minimum data rate (speed) that they want for Mobile Internet, in which more than 50 percent people desire data rates greater than 500 kbps. Figure below shows the chart for Minimum data rate that people wish for Mobile Internet in Nepal.
In a question regarding unlimited internet connection, about 92 percent people prefer it, which says people are having tough time with the limited data packages.
See the other result for Mobile Internet in Nepal.
Stay tuned for the name of the winners for Rs 100 recharge card.
- Ncell Users Can Now Contact Hello Sarkar For Free, service now operational 24-hours
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones