Ncell is quite clever in bringing new schemes time and again. Every time, they bring new scheme, at first people get excited with scheme but later with some conditions or activation charges they feel like being cheated. That’s what happens with their new scheme named Paisa double offer in which they can get a chance to double the balance. For that, the customers have to dial 1212 to know the balance which they can get double which the system randomly chooses the balance mostly being more than Rs. 100 and the worst part is that balance is valid for one week only. The paisa double balance is only usable for calls, SMS, MMS within their own network and even access to internet. At first, people feel like they could double any amount they want, but later they find that Ncell’s system chooses it. As there is mixed reaction, so we leave the final verdict to people about this scheme. Please write in the comment box below for what you feel about the scheme.
- FonePay and NIPL launch Cross Border QR payment between Nepal and India
- Samsung ready to launch 5G technology in Nepal
- MediaTek develops the world’s first 3nm smartphone chipset
- Ncell users can call the suicide prevention helpline at 1166 for fee
- realme 11x 5G Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs
- Cross-Border Payment Between Nepal and India Commences
- Nepal Telecom begins fiber internet in 4 hilly districts