Ncell- the private GSM operator, has launched a unique offer to its customers by which their subscribers get a bonus for every international call they receive. They term it as “Call ayo paisa ayo” offer.
Call ayo paisa ayo offer
With the offer, 1 rupee bonus will be added to the bonus balance for receiving a minute international call. Such a bonus amount is valid for 5 days and it is usable only inside its own network (Call, SMS and internet browsing).
The service can be activated freely by dialing 1131. It is good that Ncell is bringing various offers to its customers. But from the harsh comments posted in their Facebook page, it seems customers feel such schemes are only to cheat them. They say its nothing but to increase their revenue in every way.
Ncell is always trying to bring attractive offers to their customers for better communication. Even if some of them find the offers to be very nice, their social media is filled with outcry.
Here is a picture of the top comments in this latest offer.
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license
- Ultima Rock Bluetooth Speaker: An elite innovation on budget