Ncell- the private GSM operator, has launched a unique offer to its customers by which their subscribers get a bonus for every international call they receive. They term it as “Call ayo paisa ayo” offer.
Call ayo paisa ayo offer
With the offer, 1 rupee bonus will be added to the bonus balance for receiving a minute international call. Such a bonus amount is valid for 5 days and it is usable only inside its own network (Call, SMS and internet browsing).
The service can be activated freely by dialing 1131. It is good that Ncell is bringing various offers to its customers. But from the harsh comments posted in their Facebook page, it seems customers feel such schemes are only to cheat them. They say its nothing but to increase their revenue in every way.
Ncell is always trying to bring attractive offers to their customers for better communication. Even if some of them find the offers to be very nice, their social media is filled with outcry.
Here is a picture of the top comments in this latest offer.
- Sangita Pahadi Appointed as Acting MD of Nepal Telecom
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs