If you own a old mobile phone and are not sure of what can you make out of it, well here is a chance to win a new smartphone by taking part in a competition and for a good cause. Named as Mobile throwing competition, which is organized for the first time in Asia where you can win a new phone by throwing old phones to the maximum distance. To take part, either you have to provide a old phone or pay Rs 1000 to the organizer. The good cause is you are enabling the organizer to send those collected usable mobile phone to the remote district of Mugu, where the mobile penetration is very low. The competition will be held in Tudikhel, this Saturday (Jan 10, 2015) at 11 am. The event is organized by Rotary club, Rudramati and is a nice intiative by youth in connecting people of remote area which can change the way of life there. This sort of event is also helpful in increasing the rural mobile phone penetration. Kudos to the organizing team and Nepalitelecom.com would like to wish them a grand success.
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones
- Buy second-hand phones on “Daraz Like New” | Features, phones, and best deals