April 12, 2015: Nepal Telecom has launched a new offer marking the start of New year 2072. With the offer, NT brings new package in its CDMA service and GSM post paid service. For the CDMA service, NT reduces the price of the data package, along with the increment of validity and addition of some intermediate data volumes. The company also adds mobile data package for the first time for its GSM post paid service with which customers can get data volume of 2 GB in combination with talk time worth of Rs 500 at Rs 900. Both the packages will be available from the first of Baishak 2072. Similarly, NT provides the regular discount on the SMS tariff which is reduced to 50 percent as always. This 50 percent discount in SMS will be valid from Chaitra 30 to Baishak 2 only, for the message sent in their network only.
Though most of the subscribers (90 percent) are prepaid, the post paid only offer launched by NT is known to annoy the students, youths who are waiting long for the data packages in NT Namaste Prepaid SIM. Now it is also known it won’t take much time for the data packages to arrive for GSM Namaste Prepaid SIM, since NT is in the verge of changing the billing system as a whole.
Here is the table for Data Volume, Tariff and Validity for the new package in CDMA service:
Do like us in our Facebook page for more updated info for telecommunication in Nepal.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years