Nepal Telecom (NTC) has revised the CUG packs that are targeted at corporate users. The pack provides unlimited calls among the corporate user Group (CUG) and adds a new package of Rs 349 for prepaid. The CUG scheme is now repackaged, which includes more voice minutes (all-net), and more data volume (4 times) at the same price. Earlier, they added some volume off-net calls in the CUG packs.
Table of contents
Features of Ntc CUG Pack
- Now available for Ntc GSM & CDMA prepaid and postpaid numbers.
- The CUG pack can also include a landline number for the closed user group.
- Provides free resources every month that depending on the pack’s amount (see below)
- All-net Voice minutes including unlimited one
- More data volume (4 times) at the same price
What’s in the NTC CUG Pack?
The best part of the NTC CUG pack is the unlimited voice calls among the group. Apart from the closed group, they can even make a call to any Ntc numbers and use a data pack as a combo with the different packs. They have a free resource for all-net calls, SMS, and data.
Targeting a different range of corporate users, Ntc has provided different CUG packs of Rs 200, Rs 349, Rs 500, Rs 1000, and Rs 1500. The lowest pack available in the CUG scheme is Rs 200, which entails 100 mins of a voice call to any Ntc number, 10 mins of off-net calls, 50 on-net SMS, and a data package of 1GB per month.
Similarly, there is a Rs 349 CUG pack with which you get Unlimited CUG calls, 400 mins of All-net voice, 4GB of data, and 200 All-net SMS.
The Rs 200 and Rs 349 packs are only available in Prepaid whereas all others are available for postpaid only. Do read the difference between prepaid and postpaid.
For Postpaid users, there are three CUG packs of Rs 500, Rs 1000, and Rs 1500. With Rs 500 pack, you get unlimited CUG calls, 700 minutes of All-net calls, 6GB of data, and 300 All-net SMS. Similarly, you get 40GB and 80GB of data with Rs 1000 and Rs 1500 packs which have unlimited calls to any network, and 500, and 1000 of All-net SMS respectively. Read On-net, Off-net, and All-Net Calls in Telecommunication.
Special Details: Unlimited All-net Calls and more
The following are the details of all the Ntc CUG packs for GSM prepaid and postpaid subscribers of corporate offices.
- Ntc has a special prepaid-only CUG pack of Rs 200 and Rs 349.
- Voice call tariff beyond the packs applies as the normal one.
- Unlimited All-net calls for above Rs 1000 CUG pack.
|Ntc CUG packs
|Voice call among the corporate group (Per month)
|Voice calls to any Ntc number (per month)
|Data package (per month)
|Rs 200 (Prepaid Only)
|Rs 349 (Prepaid only)
|400 mins All-net
|Rs 500 (Postpaid)
|700 mins All-net
|Rs 1000 (Postpaid)
|Rs 1500 (Postpaid)
How to Take CUG pack in Nepal Telecom?
The corporate office needs to send an official request for the CUG packs for their respective employees to Ntc. They should take a minimum of 10 corporate users in the CUG scheme. Corporate users can take the CUG scheme from any Ntc customer center, i.e. Ntc offices.
If any prospective customer does not have an Ntc mobile, they need to apply for the numbers at the same time as CUG registration.
The CUG scheme was also lacking data packs before and now it includes more data volume. The CUG pack seems much more efficient for corporate users and is also popular among them.
Tell us what do you think of the revision of the CUG pack in Nepal Telecom and if it is suitable for you.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years