Nepal Telecom, the government-owned telco has brought new data packs for the upcoming festival: Fathers day to be functional from Bhadra 16. Marking the festival also called as “Buwa ko Mukh Herne Din” (which is Father’s Day in Nepali), NT has brought the pack called Subha Bihana-Sandhya (Good morning-evening) data pack offer which is valid for duration: 5 am to 9 am and 3 pm to 7 pm.
There are two volume packs in the special festive offer namely: 100 MB and 225 MB. The 100 MB data pack costs Rs 45 valid for 3 days whereas 225 MB costs Rs 90 valid for 7 days. The cost is exclusive of the regular taxes.
The offer is not only for the father’s day festival but also for the upcoming Teej festival. Subscribers can take the data pack offer from Bhadra 16 for three months period as a test. After the feedback and the usage, the operator is known to decide whether to continue with the pack or not.
How to subscribe the special pack?
To subscribe to the Nepal Telecom data pack, customers need to send a message with text “Special100MB” or “Special225MB” to 1415 for the respective packages. Contrary to the previous offers, the data packs are valid for GSM prepaid only. As the name suggests, the duration of the data package is not continuous but takes two time periods, one in the morning and in the evening, both of the duration suits students who are in the wait of affordable internet.
(Also Read All of the data packages in Nepal Telecom )
Previously NT launched an unlimited night data pack for some period and that was mostly used by students who can sacrifice their sleep for the unlimited data. This sort of offer brings affordable data packs to all those customers who can wait. For all those who rely on cellular networks for downloads, this could be a good offer.
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale