Honor, a sub-brand from one of the biggest smartphone maker Huawei has unveiled a new smartphone, Honor V10 in an event in China today. Honor has become one of the popular brands in Nepali market because of its phones that are suitable for Nepali customers.
Honor V10 features a bezel-less 5.99 Inch ‘Full View’ display with an 18:9 aspect ratio and has a pixel density of 403ppi. The smartphone runs on Huawei’s own HiSilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) processor. Huawei claims that the phone has a neural processing unit(NPU) for Artificial Intelligence(AI) and machine learning related functions which are similar to iPhone X.
The phone features dual camera setup on the rear. The first one has a 16-megapixel sensor and the second one is 20-megapixel with an aperture of f/1.8 which is idle for low light shooting. It has a dual-LED flash. Front facing camera has a staggering 13 MP sensor with the aperture size of f/2.0. For those who are more interested in the phone, we have a detailed technical specification below.
- Display:99-inch (78.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels FHD+, 18:9 ratio (403 ppi density)
- Processor: Hisilicon Kirin 970 1.8GHz octa-core
- Rear Camera: Dual | 16 MP (f/1.8) + 20 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- RAM: 4GB | 6GB
- OS: Android 8.0(Oreo)
- Storage: 64GB | 128 GB
- Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0
- Battery Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 3750 mAh battery
- Connectivity: WLAN, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, Radio, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Availability and Launch Date
Honor V10 has been launched in three RAM and storage variants. The 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant is priced at Chinese Yuan (CNY) 2,699 (roughly Rs. 42,000), 6GB RAM and 64GB storage variant is priced at CNY 2,999 (roughly Rs. 46,800), and the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant is priced at CNY 3,499 (roughly Rs. 54,600).
The smartphone has been launched in China but will be launched globally on December 5 at an event in London. V10 is already available for pre-orders on various Chinese online shopping sites and will go on sale from December 5.
- Samsung ready to launch 5G technology in Nepal
- MediaTek develops the world’s first 3nm smartphone chipset
- Ncell users can call the suicide prevention helpline at 1166 for fee
- realme 11x 5G Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs
- Cross-Border Payment Between Nepal and India Commences
- Nepal Telecom begins fiber internet in 4 hilly districts
- All Highways will be connected with the mobile network, NTA forwards a plan