Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus is now available in Nepal. Vatsel Impex pvt. Ltd has made the 5.99 inch Full screen phone available to buy in Nepal. Right now, the phone is available for booking from their website. Redmi 5 plus is the latest affordable full screen (18:9) smartphone from Xiaomi. It is also the bigger screen variant among the Redmi 5 duo.
At first, Redmi 5 phones were only available in China. Now they have started distributing to other countries. And Nepal falls one of the first places besides China to make this phone available. Right now, the Redmi 5 plus phone is available in 3GB RAM and 32 GB storage variant.
Compared to other affordable phones, Redmi 5 plus has a single rear camera but the design and looks is way better in such competitive price. The whopping battery capacity of 4000 mAh is also one of the best side of the phone. The phone will have free 2 years of warranty and One year of Insurance, as provided by Vatsal for all of the official Xiaomi phones bought here.
For some picture of the Redmi 5 plus device, please refer to this post.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Specs
The detailed specs of the Redmi 5 plus is as below:
- 5.99 inch,2160 × 1080 FHD + resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 18:9 screen ratio
- Snapdragon 625
- Adreno 506 graphics processor
- MIUI 9
- 3GB RAM+ 32GB ROM (expandable upto 128GB)
- 12MP 1.25um rear camera
- 5MP selfie camera
- 4000 mAh battery
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), 4G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, USB-OTG
- Sensors: Fingerprint (Rear Mounted), Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, Compass
Availability and Price of Redmi 5 plus in Nepal
Right now the phone is available for booking from their website. The phone is also available in their shops at Mi Showrooms in Pako Newroad (Opposite of Tamrakar complex), Labim Mall, Pulchowk and Damkal Chowk, Pulchowk. The price of Xiaomi Redmi 5 plus in Nepal is Rs 23,499. The actual price of the phone is 999 RMB in China which translates to 16,000 NRs. So, in comparing to the actual price, price in Nepal is little high. It may due to the transportation cost and being a small market.
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”