Sacked Ntc Md Mrs. Kamini Rajbhandari has filed a petition against Government for reinstatement of her MD position at Nepal Telecom. She moved to Supreme court as Government sacked her before full tenure. Appointed as NTC MD from open competition for three years, she took over the position for nearly two years.
She has also asked to stop the procedure for appointing New Managing Director. Asking for a Stay order, She claims for huge loss without it.
Kamini Rajbhandari filed the writ petition against Government on Bhadra 1, 2075. She has already blamed politics for untimely removal. She also hinted some NT senior officials who were in the race for MD to lobby for the sacking. A single bench of SC justice Cholendra Shumsher Ja.Ba.Ra will look after the petition.
The KP Oli Led government took the decision to sack Kamini Rajbhandari with a Cabinet meeting on Bhadra 29, 2075. Before, Government sought clarifications two times for her failure in managing the Government owned telecom company.
If SC won’t issue any Stay order, the government’s decision to sack Kamini will be approved. With either of the decision, the government-owned telecom company is to suffer as the full decision will be pending for later. And in case, a new procedure for Ntc MD begins, it will take some time for the appointment and new MD to start the full-fledged work.
- Nepal Telecom to provide 30 days free internet trial service via fiber for voice users
- realme C53 New 6/128GB Variant Launched in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million