The government has sacked Ntc MD Kamini Rajbhandari. The Cabinet meeting on Tuesday took the decision to sack Mrs. Kamini Rajbhandari as the supreme Management position of the Government owned Telecom company. With the second clarifications seek, people have already started speculating it to result in Kamini Rajbhandari sacked.
Earlier Government had sought clarifications from her regarding the slow down of Company’s growth and dissatisafacton in her works.
Two months before during her first clarifications sought, she managed to save her position with political lobbying. But this time, her efforts went in vain: may be all the power centers were consulted for this sacking. That time, she was also given some “Homework” to achieve in some period. Source. They claim there was no progress in all of those assignments which is exactly opposite of the latest public release by NTC. Read here for the latest press release by Ntc.
Accusations for Kamini
Here are some of the accusations for Kamini Rajbhandari
- degradation of NTC service and quality.
- slowing progress in NTC revenues.
- Indecision on the 4G expansion project.
- No progress in the Mid hill optical fiber project.
- Could not complete existing projects on time.
Although the decisions seem to be taken for a better person as NTC MD, it will take a while for the next appointment with their procedure. Till then, the government-owned telco will be in the vacuum as no key decisions will be taken until the new MD. We don’t even know what Kamini Rajbhandari will do as she had to go without serving fulltime.
She had a remaining period of around one year tenure when she was sacked. The government-appointed Mrs. Kamini Rajbhandari as NTC MD on Sept 22, 2016, for three years. Before that, she was working in the government-owned Telco as a chief technical officer (CTO). She joined Nepal Telecom as an Engineer in the year B.S. 2042 and worked in several departments. She is not only the first female MD but also the first one who comes from open competition.
- Sangita Pahadi Appointed as Acting MD of Nepal Telecom
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs