Prime Minister Oli has directed the government-owned telecom company NTC to reduce the voice call. Speaking in a meeting for the main organizing committee of Constitution day, PM Oli directs Nepal Telecom to decrease the rate of different telecom services. Home Ministry hosted the event in preparation for constitution day celebration.
PM Oli has suggested reducing the rate for at least one week, marking the occasion of the constitution day on Ashoj 3.
As per onlinekhabar, PM Oli said that the reduced price would help people celebrate the occasion more enthusiastically. Source
It seems absurd in asking a profit making company to reduce the call rate in such a competition scenario. Whereas they keep mum for directing other private telcos. But the trend has it that the telecom operator Ntc has been always providing offers for such national days. Now we can expect much more exciting offers in Ntc after the Prime Minister direction.
- Ncell Users Can Now Contact Hello Sarkar For Free, service now operational 24-hours
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones