Prime Minister Oli has directed the government-owned telecom company NTC to reduce the voice call. Speaking in a meeting for the main organizing committee of Constitution day, PM Oli directs Nepal Telecom to decrease the rate of different telecom services. Home Ministry hosted the event in preparation for constitution day celebration.
PM Oli has suggested reducing the rate for at least one week, marking the occasion of the constitution day on Ashoj 3.
As per onlinekhabar, PM Oli said that the reduced price would help people celebrate the occasion more enthusiastically. Source
It seems absurd in asking a profit making company to reduce the call rate in such a competition scenario. Whereas they keep mum for directing other private telcos. But the trend has it that the telecom operator Ntc has been always providing offers for such national days. Now we can expect much more exciting offers in Ntc after the Prime Minister direction.
- Sangita Pahadi Appointed as Acting MD of Nepal Telecom
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs