Khalti, an emerging digital wallet and payment gateway in Nepal has launched a wallet to the bank money transfer facility. The facility will enable its users to transfer the balance in their Khalti to their bank accounts, easily.
With the launch of this facility, Khalti is also introducing a dedicated ‘Withdraw’ section on Khalti app and website from where users can proceed to bank withdrawal.
Khalti users can “cash out” money in their Khalti wallet through its iOS app and Android app, as well as through web dashboard Khalti.com. The transfer limit at a time from Khalti to a bank account is up to Rs. 40,000, Rs. 80,000 in a day, and a maximum of Rs 2,00,000 in a month. All the transactions in withdrawal take place in real time (within max 15 minutes).
Khalti users can avail the wallet to bank transfer facility at nominal charges, in a very secure and reliable way.
Currently, this facility is available for the users having a bank account in Nepal Investment Bank Limited (NIBL) only. They will add more banks in the near future.
Statement of Khalti’s MD.
Announcing the launch of money transfer facility, Manish Modi, Managing Director of Khalti said,
“When we launched Khalti, we embarked on a goal to replace the physical wallet. By adding withdraw feature, we have expanded the capabilities of digital wallet beyond payments. Khalti users can now transfer money from their mobile wallet to bank accounts of their friends and family in a very easy, convenient and secure way.
This feature will be especially useful to those who have to transfer small sums of money on a regular basis. You no longer need to visit the bank to send money, instead do so with just a few clicks on a phone. It is a gesture from Khalti that financial transactions and money transfers services are going digital.”
- Ncell users can call the suicide prevention helpline at 1166 for fee
- realme 11x 5G Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs
- Cross-Border Payment Between Nepal and India Commences
- Nepal Telecom begins fiber internet in 4 hilly districts
- All Highways will be connected with the mobile network, NTA forwards a plan
- Oppo A38 Officially Launched With Helio G85 Chipset | Find Price & Specs
- Classic Tech partners ZTE to improve its internet network