Digambar Jha resigns from NTA Chairman, after just 4 months of new appointment
Digambar Jha has resigned from the NTA (Nepal Telecommunication Authority) Head. Just after 4 months of his latest tenure, Digambar Jha has submitted his resignation letter to the Government.
Oli Government appointed him as the NTA Chairman from open competition. After being appointed for the third time in a row in the regulatory body, his appointment come under huge controversy. He was also accused of possible corruption during the appointment and more.
Apart from the accusation, Nepal Communist Party (NCP) leaders demanded of sacking Mr. Jha from the post. 43 leaders of NCP signed a letter demanding the resignation of the NTA chairman. This has put huge pressure on the Oli Government. So, we can guess, Prime Minister Oli himself might have asked him for the resignation.
Mr. Gokul Baskota gives the confirmation of his resignation to Bizkhabar. He also could not give the details about the resignation as he was out of office at that time. The online portal reports quoting Minister words for the resignation.
- Spectrum Auction to move ahead. Who can apply!!!
- NTA selects consultants for cable/wire management
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Announced; Overview, Specifications and Price
- How to make the best use of mobile phone during travel
- SC scraps its own stay order in CG Telecom case
- Smart cell brings easy loan service; Find how to subscribe/enable
- Why Police arrest Pathao and Tootle Riders | Background, legality and Way out