Nepal government has organized a program to award the taxpayer industries and industrialists who have paid the highest taxes in the fiscal year 2075/076. The program was organized on 17th November on the occasion of the eight tax day. The finance minister, Yuvaraj Khatiwada, has felicitated the highest taxpayer from 15 different segments.
For the second time in a row, WorldLink Communication Limited is listed as the highest income tax payer company for information technology services. The Department of Internal Revenue has awarded WorldLink as the highest tax-paying company for information technology services on the occasion of the eighth National Tax Day on Fiscal Year 2075/76.
Also Read: Worldlink WiFi Internet Offer, Price
WorldLink communication limited is listed as one of the highest tax-paying company among the other information technology companies. WorldLink is considered as Nepal’s one of the most trustworthy internet service provider which has been providing internet service for a long period. It has already expanded its branches to many places and has been increasing its investment from the last few years. Woldlink was in the list of highest tax-paying companies in the last fiscal year.
Furthermore, the organization has recently grasped an immense fund in the name of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) from the CDC group of UK. The investment amount is about 12 million dollars which is 1 billion and 350 million (135 crores) in Nepali rupees. The financing has been done by a UK development finance institution called the CDC group.
Worldlink being one of the topmost Internet service providers (ISP) in Nepal, has thrived to become the largest taxpayer in the country again. With its growth and expansion, we can expect it to serve more areas and become the dominant broadband player in the country.
Biggest TaxPayers in Nepal
Surya Nepal is the dominant taxpayer company in the country among all segments. Similarly, Siddhartha Samsher Jabara has become the highest income taxpayer as an individual. Among the exporters, the company paying the highest income tax is Dabur Nepal Ltd. Jagadamba Steels Pvt Ltd as the highest taxpayer among hospitality, wines and cigarette companies. Likewise, Annapurna Agro is highest towards Agriculture and Animal Husbandry. Small Cooperative and the Rashtriya Banijya Bank have paid the highest taxes on the bank finance institution/sector.
Along with the WorldLink, other companies who paid the highest amount of tax in several segments are as following:
- Surya Nepal- the dominant tax-paying company in the country.
- Dabur Nepal – highest tax-paying exporting company.
- Jagdamba Steel Pvt Ltd– the highest Paying manufacturing company apart from alcoholic drinks and tobacco industries.
- Manipal Medical College – most leading taxpayer from the education and health service provider
- Agni Incorporate Pvt Ltd– highest tax-paying business
- Annapurna agro– highest taxpayer from agriculture and animal husbandry sector
- VF Services– Highest smaller taxpayer
- Taragaon Regency – Highest taxpayer in Tourism and Hotel Industries
- Rashtriya Banijya Bank – Banking Sector
- Nepal Life – Insurance Sector
- Kamana Bikas Bank – Medium Taxpayer
- Chimmek Microfinance – Microfinance Sector
- Ghorahi Cement – Highest VAT payer
- Siddhartha Rana – Highest Personal Tax Payer
Also Read: How to select the best ISP in Nepal
Among the highest tax-paying companies, Surya Nepal is the most leading tax-paying company. Among the individuals, Siddhartha Ja.ba.ra is the one who paid the large sum of money as the tax.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years