Nepal Telecom, the government-owned telecom operator has released its schedule for its counter opening in Kathmandu.
With the current prohibition in place, Nepal Telecom could not manage to open all of its counters at once due to limited resources and the distancing guidelines. But they have tried to open each of their customer centers alternately. That means a counter, which closes today, will open tomorrow.
Similarly, they have chosen the alternate counters based on the locations to facilitate customers for the accessibility. These days most of the payments can be done online. But there are some new subscription or special hardware issue that requires the visit to those counters.
Encourage to pay digitally
Nepal Telecom has already encouraged its customers to use/pay for services digitally to be safe from the COVID-19. They suggest visiting the counters only when all other options could not resolve your issue. Find all of the methods to top-up/pay Nepal Telecom services digitally.
The schedule released by the Provincial Directorate of Nepal Telecom, Kathmandu is for the duration (Bhadra 7, 2077 to Bhadra 12, 2077). Every day, they will open the counters for around 4 hours (10:15 am to 2 pm). Here is the schedule of the counters in Kathmandu, as published by Nepal Telecom. The opening customer centers alternate for the remaining days.
If you are going to visit the Nepal Telecom counters, we request you to follow all the distancing guidelines (at least 3 m apart) and use the mask in all the times.
- US telco AT&T restores network after huge nationwide outage
- Nepal Telecom to provide free WiFi at airports across Nepal
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Launched: Expected Price in Nepal and Specs
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards