Fonepay, one of the leading mobile banking platforms in Nepal, has brought an exciting offer (Jhatta Transfer, Chatta car) for its new and existing customers. Fonepay is offering a chance to win a luxurious Grand i10 car and a brand new Vivo Y20s smartphone. This offer is a part of Fonepay’s IBFT Mega Campaign under which the users can win amazing prizes.
How to win grand prizes via Fonepay Direct?
Fonepay Direct is one of the easiest and secure ways to send money through your Mobile Banking App. It has partnered with 50+ banks in Nepal. Fonepay Direct enables its mobile banking users to send money from one bank to another bank account.
Fonepay’s IBFT Mega Campaign began on March 7, 2021, and will extend to May 29, 2021. To take part in this campaign, you should use Fonepay Direct for interbank fund transfer within 84 days. By doing that, you become eligible to win daily prizes and also enter the lucky draw to win the grand prize.
All you have to do is participate by performing IBFT via Fonepay Direct. Then, get a chance to win Vivo Y20s every day, and at the end of this campaign, one lucky winner wins Hyundai Grand i10 Car. The process includes four quick steps:
- Enter the mobile number of the recipient
- Choose the amount to transfer
- Select recipient’s bank and
- Click on send to send money
Check out: Top Digital Payment services in Nepal
Fonepay is allowing their mobile banking users to win Vivo Y20s smartphone and Hyundai i10 car. Keep on sending money from one bank partnered with Fonepay to any other bank via Fonepay Direct. Your chance to win the contest of Fonepay’s IBFT Mega Campaign increases as much as you make transactions.
Have you started using Fonepay Direct? Tell us in the comment section below.
- FonePay and NIPL launch Cross Border QR payment between Nepal and India
- Samsung ready to launch 5G technology in Nepal
- MediaTek develops the world’s first 3nm smartphone chipset
- Ncell users can call the suicide prevention helpline at 1166 for fee
- realme 11x 5G Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs
- Cross-Border Payment Between Nepal and India Commences
- Nepal Telecom begins fiber internet in 4 hilly districts