Huawei and its global partner Intel jointly launched a new member to the FusionServer family. The next-gen FusionServer Pro 2488H V6 Intelligent server is a powerful, high-performance intelligent server that runs on the x86 architecture.
Huawei collaborates with Intel Corporation
Huawei fusion servers are x86 architecture, an instruction set architecture (ISA) series for computer processors. The x86 architecture developed by Intel Corporation defines how a processor handles and executes different instructions passed from the operating system (OS).
It houses the latest AI training and interference modules. It delivers 1.9 times higher inference performance compared to its predecessor. Similarly, it consists of four 3rd Gen Intel Xeon scalable processors that heighten the AI performance with Intel Deep Learning Boost (Intel DL Boost).
Huawei’s server supports Microsoft and other software
Huawei Fusion server provides a logical framework for executing instructions through a processor. It also allows software programs and instructions to run on any processor in the Intel 8086 family. Moreover, the Fusion servers are fully capable of providing procedures for utilizing and managing the hardware components of a central processing unit (CPU).
The Huawei server meets diverse daily enterprise requirements cost-effectively. It also tends to reduce O&M costs and produce high functionality. Similarly, Huawei supports various software programs written for x86 like Microsoft, VMware, Linux, UNIX, and more.
Recently, a rumor surfaced regarding the server of Huawei. It claimed that the Huawei server does not support some essential software. But, Huawei has stated that it is not true.
Recommended Read: Huawei launches HI products for Intelligent Vehicles
What are your thoughts on the Huawei Fusion server? Tell us in the comment section below.
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package