Nepal’s leading internet service provider (ISP) Classic Tech has brought a new recharge offer that includes up to 4 months of bonus internet on an annual recharge. Likewise, the offer also consists of a cashback and a chance to win a TV on payment via NepalPay QR. Find more on this offer below.
The offer applies to the best-in-class Classic Tech internet package subscribers on annual recharge. If you are on Classic Tech Tachyon 325, 400, or 625 Mbps internet package, you can cash in on the benefit of this offer.
If you recharge your Classic Tech internet package on the aforementioned speed plans, you get up to 4 months of bonus. That is you get 12+4= 16 months of internet on a yearly recharge under this scheme. In addition to this, there are more benefits for the participating subscribers.
The offer is effective from Ashar 21, 2080 BS.
Classic Tech recharge offer: 10 percent cash back on NEPALPAY QR payment
To make the offer more beneficial to its customers, the private ISP has partnered with NEPALPAY QR for digital payment. So, if you recharge your internet package from NEPALPAY QR Scan & Pay on your smartphone, you get 10 percent or up to Rs 100 cashback. This benefit is available for a user a day.
Besides, three lucky winners will bring home a 32-inch TV. The winners will be announced through a lucky draw.
Classic Tech consistently brings exciting offers and benefits to its customers which complements its high-quality Fiber-to-the-home FTTH internet service, with the gamers edition being one of them. The Kathmandu-based ISP is one of the largest in Nepal and has seen a meteoric rise in recent years in terms of growth. The company has 2 lakhs, 69 thousand, 329 customer base across Nepal as per the latest NTA data.
If you want to know more about the Classic Tech recharge offer, please comment below.
- Internet price war is a risk to ISPs’ investment- NTA Chair Bhandari
- MediaTek Helio G91 launched for budget smartphones
- Ncell, e& international to deliver superior digital services
- Vianet wins ‘Broadband Telecom Company of the Year’ in the Asian Telecom Awards 2024
- eSewa launches cross-border payment enabling Indian citizens to pay in Nepal: Find steps
- Khalti QR lets Indian tourists make payments in Nepal, How?
- Xiaomi 14 Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs