Nepal’s largest online marketplace Daraz has announced the Daraz Mall fest offering another chance for premium shopping online. The latest campaign in the calendar brings exclusive discounts, vouchers up to Rs 7,000, the Brand of the Day, etc. to make your shopping full of fun and joy.
The campaign began on Monday, August 15th.
Additionally, the Daraz Mall fest also includes Add to the Cart, Flash Sale, Shake Shake, and Wall of Fame which will multiply your fun and discounts on your shopping spree.
Craving for particular brands? It’s time for shopping then. Daraz says the fest brings authentic products from globally renowned brands such as Sony, Samsung, Goldstar, Wild Horn, etc. In total, the eCommerce leader has products available from over 500 leading national and foreign brands.
So, if you carry a penchant to fork out cash and get your favorite products home at an unprecedented offer, don’t let this golden chance slip away.
And you won’t need to worry about the originality of the products. Daraz sells 100%-verified products from all the leading manufacturers around the world. Further, the company also has a 14-day return policy to ensure a trustworthy and valuable shopping experience in case a customer wishes to return the product.
On the back of the successful Mahabachat Bazar Campaign, Daraz launched yet another shopping festival that offers you a chance to buy your wishlist products if you missed them earlier.
Daraz Mall Fest lets you shop online with specific bank days and debit cards and credit card discounts. If you execute either of the payment modes, you would get up to 15% (Max. Rs 750) discounts on your online purchase.
Grab the best Bank Days Discount offer at Daraz Mall Fest 2022
Check out the list of banks and the discount offers they provide for your shopping during the Daraz Mall fest campaign 2022.
- Tuesday – Global IME Bank Credit Card payment – 15% discount (Max. Rs 750) and Debit Card payment – 10% discount (Max. Rs 500).
- Thursday – Mega Bank Credit Card payment -15% discount and Debit Card payment – 10% discount (Max. Rs 500).
- Friday – Nabil Credit/Debit Card payment -10% discount (Max. Rs 500).
- Saturday – Standard Chartered Bank Credit/Debit Card payment -10% discount (Max. Rs 500).
Besides, for the first time, Daraz is also offering a 10% prepayment discount (Max. Rs 500) on Visa Credit and Debit card payments for customers.
Pay through eSewa and earn discounts
Want a simpler payment solution with discounts as well? Daraz has it for you. You can pay through the eSewa digital wallet and earn a 10% discount (Max. 350) on your Daraz Mall Fest purchase.
Besides, there are brand of the Day, Flash Sale, Add to the Cart, and plenty of other segments to bring you additional discounts.
Are you going to shop for your favorite products at the Daraz Mall Fest? Download the Daraz mobile app and start shopping right away.
if you want to know more o the campaign regarding discounts and other details, you can let us know in the comments below.
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India
- Future iPhones and Apple Watch will analyze respiratory health