The exclusive image enhancement feature called the Magic Eraser is now available on all iOS and Android smartphones with a subscription to the Google One cloud storage. The feature lets users remove unwanted objects or people from an image.
Similarly, the feature would be available to all the Pixel 5a series phones even without a subscription to Google One. You need the Google Photos app on your phone to use the Magic Eraser feature.
How to use the Magic Eraser feature on Android and iOS phones?
To use the Magic Eraser feature on Android and iOS phones, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Google Photos app.
- Tap on a photo you want to edit.
- Tap on the Edit option which is found just under the photo.
- Tap on Tools.
- If the feature is available on your phone, you see the Magic Eraser button below the photo.
- When you tap on the option, you get recommendations of people or objects to erase from the image. You can also use your finger to draw a circle around the things you want to be removed from the image.
Likewise, you can use Erase or Camouflage options to edit an image. Either should be highlighted to use the feature. Camouflage, as the name implies, tones down the color of the object to make it sync with the whole image not to make it distractive.
Magic Eraser on all Android and iOS along with HDR effect
Besides the Magic Eraser feature, Google is adding an HDR effect that balances dark foregrounds and bright backgrounds on phones. Users can also use Styles to create collages in the collage editor.
New Styles are coming to Google One subscribers and Pixel phone users. The cool thing about it is that it doesn’t require AI-based Google Tensor or Tensor 2 SoC extending the likelihood of its compatibility with many smartphones.
The feature is freely shipped on print store orders to Google One members from the US, Canada, the EU, and the UK. If you are not a Google One member, you will get a free trial in March to use the feature.
Would you be eager to use the Magic Eraser feature coming on your Android or iOS phone? How cool do you find it? Do share in the comments below.
- Ncell Users Can Now Contact Hello Sarkar For Free, service now operational 24-hours
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones