Ncell has announced that it will provide a free home delivery service for upgrade from 3G to 4G SIM cards. The private telco said that users will get their 4G SIM right in their homes and delivered by the telco’s delivery partner Upaya City Cargo.
SIM cards come with 4G compatibility by default. However, many users are still on 3G SIM which has deprived them of the benefits of Ncell’s fastest mobile network in the country. Additionally, the telco’s latest services such as VoLTE are reliant on 4G while most internet apps and use cases require a much faster broadband speed which 3G can’t deliver. As mobile services become more internet-reliant, data will only grow more significant.
So, with an aim to elevate user experience with high-speed mobile broadband, the private telco is providing a free upgrade to 4G. Find out: Why should you prefer the 4G network? Speed, coverage, cost, etc
3G SIM cards were distributed when it was the best network during its time. However, since 2017 when Ncell launched 4G, it started upgrading SIM cards to 4G while many have stayed behind. If you are still using a 3G SIM card from Ncell, learn how to activate 4G in Ncell SIM and get free data offer.
Find out the network compatibility of your Ncell SIM
Here are the steps to check if your Ncell SIM card is 3G or 4G:
- Go to your dial pad and enter *324#.
- Press dial.
- It will show you whether your Ncell SIM is 3G or 4G SIM.
Free home delivery of Ncell 3G SIM to 4G Upgrade
To upgrade your current Ncell 3G SIM to 4G, you need to send an SMS to 17120 containing your phone number and address. At the given address, Ncell’s delivery partner Upaya City Cargo will bring your upgraded 4G SIM to your doorstep. For more information, you can dial 17120.
Ncell Axiata has over 68.19 lakh users on its high-speed 4G LTE network while still, over 18.55 lakh customers remain on the legacy network 3G. The company wants to migrate its 3G customers quickly to 4G while the 5G push is also growing at the leading operator.
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones
- Buy second-hand phones on “Daraz Like New” | Features, phones, and best deals