Poco F4 5G the next powerhouse device is launched in India. Following the rebranding culture, Poco F4 5G can be called a rebranded form of Redmi K40S. Coming with a Snapdragon 870 chipset, the phone is sporting a 6.67-inch AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and more. In this article, let’s know more about specs, features, and Poco F4 5G price in Nepal.
Poco F4 5G Overview
Design and Display
Starting off with the design, Poco F4 brings a newer design on the rear side with a circular camera rim in a rectangular box. The volume rockers and power key with embedded fingerprint stay on the left side of the device. The front side has a center-placed punch hole on the panel. Sadly, there is no 3.5mm headphone jack on this phone. But there is a dual stereo speaker setup.
There is a 6.67-inch AMOLED panel with a Full HD+ resolution (2400 x 1080 pixels). The E4 AMOLED also supports HDR 10+ and 120Hz refresh rate. For peak brightness, it can go up to 1300nits. And it has Gorilla Glass 5 against scratches. It is also rumored to carry a splash resistance body.
The phone packs in the already popular and trusted Snapdragon 870 chipset. This 5G silicon is a bit old now but still praised for consistent performance and amazing thermal management. It has the configuration of Octa-core (1x 3.2GHz Kryo 585 & 3x 2.42GHz Kryo 585 & 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 585). The Adreno 650 GPU is also good for balanced performance. Well, the chip had also powered its predecessor Poco F3 and the recently launched Xiaomi 12X.
The official announcement by the company has pointed toward the phone having up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM. The phone boots on MIUI 13 built on top of Android 12. The brand has also confirmed Liquid Cool 2.0 for better heat dissipation.
In the optics department, the phone is housing a triple camera setup. The primary is a 64MP OmniVision OV64B lens with OIS. Followed is an 8MP ultrawide camera with a 119° Field of View (FOV) and a 2MP macro lens. This is an upgrade as the Poco F3 had a 48MP sensor with no OIS. For videos, the main camera can shoot up to 4K at 60fps. Upfront, there is a 20MP selfie snapper that can also shoot slo-mo at 120fps with 1080p resolution.
Battery, Charging, and Other Specs
The phone is getting its juice from a 4700mAh Li-Po battery. It also supports 67W fast charging which can do its job from 0-100% in 38 mins as advertised. Talking about other specs, it has 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5Ghz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS, USB Type-C 2.0 and NFC for connectivity.
Specs of Poco F4 5G
- Dimension: 163.2 x 76 x 7.7 mm
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ Samsung E4 AMOLED DotDisplay, screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 20:9 aspect ratio, 395 PPi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Screen Protection, 360° Ambient Light Sensor, Supports MEMC, 1300 nits peak brightness
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 Processor; 7 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650 graphics processor
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB LPPDDR5 RAM.
- Memory: Internal storage of 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1
- Software: MIUI 12 based on Android 12 OS
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 64 MP Omnivision OV64B primary sensor, OIS, PDAF
- 8 MP ultra wide-angle camera, f/2.2 aperture, FOV 119°
- 2MP Macro Camera
- LED Flash
- Rear Video: 4K@60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 20 MP Selfie camera
- Front Video: Up to 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 4,700mAh battery with 67W fast charging support
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (Side Mounted) and AI Face Unlock
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Linear motor, IR blaster.
- Network: 5G / 4G / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Dual SIM slot, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC, IR blaster, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Dual Speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, and Hi-Res Audio Wireless, etc.
- Poco F4 5G Price In Nepal (Expected): Rs.49,999 (6GB/128GB) | Rs.53,999 (8GB/256GB) | Rs.56,999 (12GB/256GB)
Poco F4 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
The expected Poco F4 5G price in Nepal is Rs.49,999 for the base 6/128GB variant. The smartphone costs INR. 27,999 for the base variant in India. It will be available for purchase starting June 27 in India.
|Poco F4 5G||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
The device seems a bit refreshing in terms of design and OIS camera but retains similar specs. If it launches at the expected price, it could be a good option with a powerful chip.
Do Check:-Poco Mobile Price in Nepal
So, what do you think of Poco F4 5G? Are you planning to get it? Do write us about your thoughts and opinions in the comment section below.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats