Poco has launched the new Poco X4 GT globally. The smartphone comes with various specs and features. So here in this article, we will know more in detail about the rumored specs, features, availability, and Poco X4 GT price in Nepal below.
The phone arrived alongside the Poco F4 5G.
Poco X4 GT Overview
Starting off with the design of the smartphone, the Poco X4 GT will come with a flat edge design. The phone will have a rectangular camera bump at the rear. Poco X4 GT will come with an IP53, dust and splash resistant.
Poco X4 GT features a large 6.6 inches Full HD+ IPS LCD display along with a 144Hz refresh rate. The display also supports a 270Hz touch sampling rate, 1080 x 2460 pixels resolution, 20.5:9 aspect ratio, 85.1% screen-to-body ratio, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 650 nits brightness, 407 PPI density, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, and more. For biometrics, we get a side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner and Face Unlock.
Talking about the optics of the Poco X4 GT, the phone sports a triple rear camera setup. The smartphone is led by a 64 MP primary sensor accompanied by an 8 MP ultra Wide-angle camera, and a 2 MP macro sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. Whereas on the front, the smartphone houses a 20 MP selfie camera to capture beautiful and gorgeous selfies.
Now coming to the videography of the phone, the rear camera comes with 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, and 720p@960fps. As for, the front camera is capable of recording 1080p@30/60fps.
As for the device’s performance, the Poco X4 GT rocks the MediaTek’s Dimensity 8100 Processor. It is an octa-core chipset built on a 5nm processing technology that clocks up to 2.85 GHz. For handling the device, we get Mali-G610 MC6 GPU graphics.
In terms of memory configuration, the smartphone will come coupled with up to 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM and offers 512GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage onboard. The device runs on MIUI 13 for POCO based on Android 12 OS on the software front. There is also LiquidCool Technology 2.0 for significant temperature control to maintain sustainable high performance.
Battery and Connectivity
Poco X4 GT gets its juices from a non-removable 5,080 mAh battery. The device also comes with the support for 67W fast charging technology.
Talking about the connectivity options of the Poco X4 GT, it features a 5G network, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NFC, infrared port, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Loudspeakers with stereo speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
- Display: a 6.6 inches Full HD+ IPS LCD display, a 144Hz refresh rate, 1080 x 2460 pixels, 85.1% screen-to-body ratio, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 650 nits brightness (typ), 407 PPI density
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 Processor; 5 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.85 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G610 MC6 graphics processor
- RAM: 8GB RAM.
- Memory: 256GB UFS 3.1 Internal storage
- Software: MIUI 13 for POCO based on Android 12 OS
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 64 MP primary camera, 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP Ultra-Wide angle camera, 120˚ FOV
- 2 MP Macro Sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- LED flash, Panorama, HDR
- Rear Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
- Front Camera: 16 MP Selfie camera
- Front Video: 1080p@30/60fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 5,080mAh battery, 67W fast charging support
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope
- Network: 5G
- 5G Bands: n1, n3, n5, n7, n8, n20, n28, n38, n40, n41, n77, n78 SA/NSA
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM support, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NFC, infrared port, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Loudspeakers with stereo speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
- Price In Nepal (Expected): Rs. 49,999 (8/128GB) | Rs. 55,999 (8GB/256GB)
Poco X4 GT Price In Nepal And Availability
Poco X4 GT price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 49,999 for the base 8/128GB variant. The smartphone costs €299 for the 8/128GB variant, and €349 for the 8/256GB Globally. It will be available for purchase starting from 27th June globally.
|Smartphone Model||Global Price||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Poco X4 GT (8/128GB)||€299||Rs. 49,999|
|Poco X4 GT (8/256GB)||€349||Rs. 55,999|
Don’t miss: Top 5 Features of Redmi Note 11S
So, what are your thoughts on this smartphone? Will you get the smartphone after its launch? Do, Let us know in the comment section below. Stay connected with us to know more about the device.
Also, have a look at the Official Poco Mobiles Price in Nepal.
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs
- Case Filed Against NTC MD, Government Secretary in National Payment Gateway Corruption
- realme C51 With 33W SUPERVOOC Charge Launching Soon in Nepal
- Classic Tech Dashain Tihar Offer 2080: Internet and Smart TVs at an Unmatched Price, Free 5G Router
- iPhone 15 overheating is due to third-party app updates and a bug in iOS 17, not the titanium design- Apple
- Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max ranks second in DxOMark camera test
- Smartphone market low ahead of Dashain, no effect of holiday season!