Samsung has unveiled its new Samsung Galaxy M13 phone in India. The budget-oriented phone has an Exynos 850 chip on board with a triple camera setup on the back. Samsung’s M series phones are quite popular among users and this one is the successor to Samsung Galaxy M12. In this article, let’s discuss specs, features, and Samsung Galaxy M13 price in Nepal (expected).
Design and Display
Samsung Galaxy M13 has a different design than the global variant. It measures 165.4 x 76.9 x 9.3 mm in dimension and weighs 207 grams. The phone comes with super stylish design and 3 trendy colors midnight blue, Aqua green, and Stardust brown. There’s also a punch-hole cutout at the front to house the selfie camera.
Check out: Samsung Galaxy M23 5G Price in Nepal
The phone boasts a 6.6-inch display with Full HD+ resolution with 480 nits screen brightness. There is no fast refresh rate here and the display stays static at 60Hz. This is a downgrade from the 90Hz refresh rate of its predecessor.
The device packs in a triple camera setup on the rear side. The primary sensor is a 50MP lens with an f/1.8 aperture, followed by a 5MP f/2.2 ultrawide and 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor. For videos, the primary sensor can capture up to 1080p at 60fps. On the front side, you get an 8MP selfie snapper.
Performance and OS
Powering the core is Samsung’s homegrown Exynos 850 chipset. This 8nm silicon is two years old already. It is designed for entry-level smartphones and packs eight Cortex-A55 cores with a maximum frequency of 2.0 GHz. As known, it doesn’t support a 5G network. It has ARM Mali-G52 GPU and supports LDDR4x RAM and eMMC 5.1 storage.
Talking about the OS, Samsung is booting the phone with OneUI 4.1 Core based on Android 12. The Core version has lesser features than that of OneUI 4.1. Hence, the company has cut corners here due to entry-level hardware. The device comes with 64GB and 128GB variants.
Battery and Other Features
The phone sports a 6000mAh battery with fast charging support of up to 15W. There is an embedded fingerprint scanner on the power key. For connectivity, it supports 4G, VoLTE, WiFi-5, GPS, etc. Also, there is USB Type-C port on the bottom.
Samsung Galaxy M13 Specifications
- Display: 6.6-inch FHD+, IPS LCD, 480nits brightness
- Weight: 207g
- Build: Glass Front, Plastic back as well as Plastic Frame
- Quad Rear Camera: 50MP, f/1.0 Primary Sensor + 5MP, f/2.2 Ultra-Wide Sensor, + 2MP, f/2.4 Depth Field Sensor
Video: 1080p at 30fps
- Front camera: 8MP, f/2.2
Video: 1080p at 30fps
- Chipset: Exynos 850
- CPU: 2.0GHz Octa-core
- GPU: Mali-G52
- RAM: 4/6GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB
- Network: 4G
- SIM: Dual-nano
- Software: Android 12 based on OneUI 4.1 Core
- Miscellaneous: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Loudspeakers Accelerometer sensor as well as Proximity Sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go as well as 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 6000mAh, 15W Adaptive Fast Charging
- Colors: Aqua Green, Midnight Blue, and Stardust Brown.
- Samsung Galaxy M13 Price in Nepal (Expected): Rs.22,000 for 4GB/64GB, Rs. 24,000 for 6GB/128GB variant
Samsung Galaxy M13 Price in Nepal and Availability
The expected Samsung Galaxy M13 price in Nepal is Rs.22,000 for 4/64GB and Rs.24,000 for 6/128GB. The phone is priced at INR. 11,999 for 4/64GB variant & INR. 13,999 for 6/128GB variant in India. The phone will go on sale starting July 23rd in India. We expect the phone to arrive very soon in Nepal.
|Samsung Galaxy M13||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
The phone seems to compete in the entry-level midrange market. Samsung’s rival Redmi has its Redmi 10 in a similar price segment. Meanwhile, Samsung Galaxy A22 and Samsung F22 are already doing well in the market with similar specs.
So, what do you think of this device? Do you think it will launch at the expected price mentioned above? Do write us your thoughts in the comment section below.
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India