Samsung launches Galaxy M51 Smartphone in Nepal, which made us wait for a long time. Samsung has recently launched the S20 FE, Tab A7, and Galaxy Note 20 series phones in Nepal. Galaxy M series coming for mid-range series has manufactured the device; Galaxy M51 with a tag designed and made in India. Let’s Find the details like Specs, Availability, and Samsung M51 Price in Nepal. The company is even promoting this device by using the #MeanestMonsterEver phrase.
Meanest Display and Design
The Galaxy M51 flaunts a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus display with FHD+ resolution. The device has an 87.4% Screen-to-body ratio. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and the build is all plastic made. The display is a typical Samsung Infinity-O display.
Galaxy M51 features a finger-print mount which means there is no in-display fingerprint sensor embedded. It would be great if it had one. The display kind of resembles the same as Galaxy M31s.
The company is sticking to its Glastic build which has become quite popular in its mid-range segment phones. Galaxy M51 boasts a shiny and glossy finish but in its black color variant, it kind of feels like matte finished. We can see volume rockers at the right edge and a fingerprint mount right below it which also functions as a Power button.
At the bottom edge, a 3.5mm headphone jack, Type-C reversible connector, and a speaker grill are placed whereas a SIM tray at the left edge. A rectangular camera module is placed at the top left and a company logo at the bottom middle of the rear panel.
Meanest 64MP Quad Camera Setup
This 64MP Quad camera is said to a segment-leading camera as per company claims. It has a Single Take feature which was first introduced in the Galaxy S20 series.
The Quad-camera consists of a 64MP main sensor, 12MP Ultra-Wide sensor, 5MP Depth field sensor, and another 5MP Macro sensor. A single LED flashlight supports this setup. This setup is able to shoot 4K videos at 30fps.
A single 32MP camera sensor is housed at the punch-hole for shooting selfies. It is capable of snapping HDR photos and shoot 1080p videos at 30fps. This front camera’s performance might be as impressive as Galaxy M31.
Meanest Performance And Storage
The Galaxy M51 comes with a blazing fast Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor. The processor is optimized for gaming and is similar to what Realme X2 packed. Adreno 618 GPU handles all the graphic work and the Octa-core CPU handles the work-load. On top of all these, 6GB RAM assists in every way to deliver better performance. The device runs on OneUI 2.0 based upon the latest Android 10 out of the box.
As for storage, the device offers 128GB of storage options. Samsung always offers storage expansion. So, yeah you will have a storage expansion via a dedicated MicroSDXC card slot.
- Check Out: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Price in Nepal
Meanest Battery and Connectivity
The Galaxy M51 packs a humongous sized 7,000mAh battery. The company promises that a single charge can give you up to 2 days of normal usage. It even has 25W Fast charging support to fill up juice when it drains.
There is no Wireless charging support but has Reverse Charging support. This titan sized mammoth battery of 7000 mAH is the main highlight of the phone. This is the latest average midrange M series phone launch in Nepal after Galaxy M31, find the specs and Samsung M31 Price in Nepal.
As for connectivity, the phone offers all the common features and common sensors. Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 Reversible Connector, Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, proximity Sensor, etc are all equipped in this device.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy M51 Price in Nepal is set at Rs 39,999 for 6GB/128GB variant and Rs 43,999 for 8GB/128GB variant. The device is available to buy throughout Nepal from Dec 15, 2020. You can look out for the device in Samsung Authorized Stores.
Samsung Galaxy M51
Price in Nepal
If you are interested in buying other phones from Samsung then you can check our article on Samsung Mobile Price in Nepal. In this article, we have listed all the phones from Samsung that are available in Nepal along with their price, specification, and features. Do check it out.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Specifications
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 3 (front), Plastic Back, Plastic Frame (Glastic)
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display, FHD+ resolution
- Quad Rear Camera: 64MP, f/1.8 Main sensor + 12MP, f/2.2 Ultra-Wide sensor + 8MP, f/2.4 Macro sensor + 8MP, f/2.4 Depth Field sensor
Video: 4K at 30fps
- Front camera: 32MP, f/2.0
Video: 1080p at 30fps
- Chipset: Snapdragon 730G
- CPU: Octa-Core
- GPU: Adeno 618
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB, Expandable via MicroSDXC card slot
- Network: 4G
- SIM: Dual-Nano
- Software: OneUI 2.0 based on Android 10
- Color Options: White and Black
- Miscellaneous: 3.5mm headphone jack, Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, and Proximity Sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, USB 2.0, and Type-C 1.0 Reversible connector
- Battery: 7,000mAh, 25W Fast Charging, and Reverse Charging
- Samsung M51 Price in Nepal: Rs. 39,999 (6GB/128GB) | Rs 43,999 (8GB/128GB)
Find the details on How to read Smartphone Specs for your phone requirement.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats