Tecno Mobiles has officially announced the new Tecno Pova 3 in Philipinnes. We expect the phone to arrive in Nepal very soon. The smartphone boasts a large display, 50 MP AI triple camera, MediaTek Helio G88 chipset, monstrous 7000mAh battery, and so on. So, here in this blog, we will discuss the specifications, features, availability, and Tecno Pova 3 price in Nepal.
Tecno Pova 3 is the successor to last year’s Tecno Pova 2 which was launched in Nepal.
- 6.9″ FHD + Dot-in Display
- MediaTek Helio G88 Processor
- 50MP AI Triple Camera
- 7000mAh Battery
- Panther Game Engine
Tecno Pova 3 Overview
Starting Off with the design of the Tecno Pova 3, the smartphone has a stunning design. The smartphone measures 173.1 x 78.5 x 9.4 mm in dimension. It also has a punch-hole design at the front that houses the selfie camera. The smartphone is available in different color options such as Electric Blue, Tech Silver, and ECO Black.
The Tecno Pova 3 features an enormous 6.9 inches Full HD+ Dot-in Display panel along with a 2460 x 1080 pixels screen resolution and a high 90Hz refresh rate. It also has an aspect ratio of 20:9, 83.2% screen-to-body ratio, 389 PPI density, etc. For biometrics security, it has an Optical side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor & Face Unlock.
As for the cameras, the smartphone sports a triple camera setup at the rear. The Tecno Pova 3 consists of a 50 MP primary camera with 2 MP auxiliary sensors & Quad Flash. While on the front, the Tecno Pova 3 comes with an 8MP selfie camera with Dual Flash for selfies & videos.
Coming to the videography aspect of the smartphone, the rear cameras are capable of recording videos up to 1440p@30fps, and 1080p@30fps. The front camera records videos up to 1080p@30fps.
Under the hood, the Tecno Pova 3 is fueled by the MediaTek Helio G88 chipset. It is an octa-core processor based on 12 nm Architecture that is equipped with an octa-core CPU with a maximum clock speed of up to 2.0 GHz. For handling graphics, it has a Mali G52 GPU.
In terms of the memory configuration, the device is coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and 64 or 128GB of internal storage options onboard. On the software front, the Tecno Pova 3 runs on Android 11 with Tecno’s HiOS on top. There is a Powerful graphite cooling system that dissipates heat for stable performance and output at all times. The phone also has Panther Engine 2.0 with HyperEngine 2.0 Lite game engine and Game Space 2.0.
Battery and Connectivity
Coming to the battery capacity of the Tecno Pova 3, the smartphone boasts a gigantic Non-removable 7,000mAh battery. The smartphone also comes with the support of a 25W fast charging technology and is equipped with a 33W charger in the box. The brand claims that the phone provides up to 50 hours of music playback, 8 hours of gaming, and 20 hours of Youtube video play. It charges via a USB Type-c port. There is also reverse charging and Super Power Saving Mode.
Now, shifting our attention to the connectivity options of the Tecno Pova 3, the device features a Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GALILEO, BDS, FM radio, NFC, OTG, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, loudspeaker, a 3.5mm headphone jack, etc. It also has Dual Speakers with DTS Stereo Sound effects and Z-axis linear motor.
Tecno Pova 3 Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 173.1 x 78.5 x 9.4 mm
- Display: 6.9 inches Full HD+ Dot-in Display panel, a 2460 x 1080 pixels screen resolution, a 90Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 83.2% screen-to-body ratio, and 389 PPI density
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G88 Processor; 12 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 graphics processor
- RAM: 4/6GB RAM
- Memory: 64/128GB Internal storage
- Software: Android 11 with Tecno’s HiOS on top
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 50 MP Primary Camera, PDAF
- Pair of Auxiliary Sensors
- Rear Video: 1440p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 8 MP Selfie camera
- Front Video: Up to 1080p@30fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 7,000mAh battery, 25W fast charging support
- Colors: Electric Blue, Tech Silver, and ECO Black.
- Security: Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock
- Sensor: Acceleration sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Electronic compass, G-Sensor
- Network: 4G
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GALILEO, BDS, FM radio, NFC, OTG, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, loudspeaker, a 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
- Tecno Pova 3 Price In Nepal: Rs. 22,999 (4/64GB) | Rs. 25,999 (6/128GB) [Expected]
Tecno Pova 3 Availability And Price In Nepal
The Tecno Pova 3 5G is launched at the price of PHP 8,999 for the 4/64GB and PHP 9,399 for the 6/128GB variant in the Philippines. The smartphone will be available for purchase there. The Tecno Pova 3 price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 22,999 for the base variant in Nepal. The gadget is available in various colors Electric Blue, Tech Silver, and ECO Black. We expect the phone to arrive soon in Nepal as well.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Philippines (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Tecno Pova 3 (4/64GB)||PHP 8,999||Rs. 22,999|
|Tecno Pova 3 (6/128GB)||PHP 9,399||Rs. 25,999|
So, What are your thoughts about this mid-range smartphone? Are you satisfied with the specs and features of the phone? Do, Let us know in the comment section below.
Don’t miss the latest & Official Tecno Mobiles Price & specs in Nepal.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats