Xiaomi has launched the Xiaomi Pad 6 in Nepal. It is the successor of the Xiaomi Pad 5 launched last year in Nepal. The tablet boasts various specs & features like an 11 inches display, 144Hz refresh rate, Qualcomm Snapdragon 870, a massive 8,840mAh battery, and more. So, here let’s have a detailed discussion about specs, features, availability, and Xiaomi Pad 6 Price in Nepal.
Table of contents
- 11-inch IPS LCD Display
- 144Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC
- USB Type-C 3.2
- 8840mAh Battery
Xiaomi Pad 6 Overview
Design And Display
The Xiaomi Pad 6 boasts a sleek and premium design with its metal unibody construction. In terms of dimensions, it measures 253.95 mm x 165.18 mm x 6.51 mm and weighs just 490 grams. It features a glass front protected by Gorilla Glass 3, along with an aluminum frame and aluminum back, ensuring durability and a sophisticated appearance. Notably, the tablet supports stylus input with magnetic attachment, offering convenient storage and easy access.
The Xiaomi Pad 6 features a high-resolution 27.94 cm (11 inches) 2.8K display along with a 144Hz 7-Stage AdaptiveSync refresh rate that dynamically adjusts to optimize battery efficiency. It comes with a resolution of 2880 x 1800 pixels and a brightness of 550 nits (typical), 309 ppi, DCI-P3 wide color gamut for vibrant colors, HDR10, MEMC technology, Low Blue Light protection, TrueColor for automatic color adjustment, over 1 billion colors, and more.
The Xiaomi Pad 6 also boasts an impressive set of camera setup. The tablet consists of a 13 MP rear camera with dual-LED flash. It supports 4K video recording at 30fps and 1080p video recording at 30/60fps. While on the front of the tablet, you get an 8 MP selfie camera, which also supports 1080p video recording at 30fps, ensuring the satisfactory image and video quality.
Performance And Memory
As for performance, the Xiaomi Pad 6 is fueled by the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G chipset. It is an octa-core processor manufactured using the 7nm processing technology that consists of one 3.2 GHz Kryo 585, three 2.42 GHz Kryo 585, and four 1.80 GHz Kryo 585 cores. The device is equipped with the Adreno 650 GPU, delivering exceptional graphics performance for gaming and multimedia activities.
In terms of memory configuration, it is attached with either 6GB or 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM and offers 128GB or 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage onboard. Whereas on the software front, it runs on MIUI for PAD.
Battery And Others
Talking about battery life, the Xiaomi Pad 6 gets its juices from a gigantic 8840mAh battery. It provides you with extended usage time without the need for frequent recharging. The Xiaomi Pad 6 can last up to 2.07 days, and up to 26+ days on standby. You also get 33 W fast charging technology. The tablet charges from 0 % to 100 % in just 100 minutes of time.
As for the connectivity features of the Xiaomi Pad 6, it comes with WiFi 6, WiFi 5, WiFi 4 and 802.11a / b / g, and Bluetooth V5.2 providing fast and reliable connectivity. The tablet also features a USB Type-C 3.2 port. It also has Stylus support, and keyboard support. The Xiaomi Pad 6 is equipped with Quad Speakers, & supports Hi-Res Audio. The tablet incorporates Dynamic Channel Mapping, intelligently adjusting the audio output based on the screen orientation for an optimized listening experience.
Xiaomi Pad 6 Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 253.95 mm x 165.18 mm x 6.51 mm
- Weight: 490 gm
- Display: 11 inches (27.94 cm) IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 2800 x 1800 pixels, 144 Hz refresh rate, 1B colors, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 500 nits (Typical) brightness, 309 PPI, etc.
- Rear Camera: 13 MP Primary Sensor
- Video: 4K @ 30fps, 1080p @ 30/60fps
- Front camera: 8 MP selfie camera
- Video: 1080p @ 30fps
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G Processor, 7 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 6GB/8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage; Non-expandable
- Software: MIUI for PAD
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, WiFi 5, WiFi 4 and 802.11a / b / g, Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C 2.0, 4 speakers, Dolby Atmos, etc.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 8,840 mAh Battery,33W wired Charging
- Xiaomi Pad 6 Price in Nepal (Official): Rs. 39,999 (6/128GB) | Rs. 43,999 (8/256GB)
Xiaomi Pad 6 Price In Nepal and Availability
The Xiaomi Pad 6 price in Nepal is Rs. 39,999 for the 6/128GB variant and Rs. 43,999 for the 8/256GB variant. It is available for pre-order from 28th August to 31st August in Nepal and delivery starts from Sep 1, 2023. Likewise, the optional accessories of Xiaomi Pad 6 such as keyboard costs Rs. 8,499 and pen costs Rs. 9,999.
|Product Model||Price In Nepal (Official)|
|Xiaomi Pad 6 (6GB/128GB)||Rs. 39,999|
|Xiaomi Pad 6 (8GB/256GB)||Rs. 43,999|
Checkout: Best Tablets in Nepal
The Xiaomi Pad 6 is a sleek and compact tablet that excels in its features. With its 11-inch IPS LCD display boasting HDR10 and a high refresh rate, it delivers stunning visuals with vibrant colors. Powered by the Snapdragon 870 5G chipset and supported by ample RAM, the tablet ensures smooth performance for multitasking and demanding applications. The camera setup captures decent photos and videos, while the quad speakers and Dolby Atmos support provide an immersive audio experience. With a long-lasting battery and fast charging capabilities, the Xiaomi Pad 6 offers extended usage without the worry of running out of power. Overall, it is a reliable and feature-packed tablet that combines performance, display quality, and multimedia capabilities for an excellent user experience.
So, what are your opinions regarding this tablet? Are you eagerly waiting to try it out? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.
Also, have a look at the Official Xiaomi & Redmi Mobile Price in Nepal
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India
- Future iPhones and Apple Watch will analyze respiratory health