In a survey conducted by nepalitelecom.com from facebook and its website, it is found that Nokia still has around 48 percent share of the total handset market in Nepal. That includes normal handsets to high end smartphones but the non smartphone number is pretty high as near as 65 percentage of the total Nokia users. Samsung stands second with 25 share of the handset market and almost 70 pc of them being smartphones, so that makes Samsung the leading Smartphone in Nepal. Apple’s iPhone comes third with 10 percentage of the market share in Nepal. Statistics for HTC, Sony Ericsson, LG,Blackberry and all other Chinese handset market share is shown below in the pie chart.
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license