Mi A1, The best and latest Android one phone from Xiaomi, is launched here in Nepal. Earlier they have announced the phone to launch, with a giveaway contest. The “flagship dual camera” device is now available for pre-booking at the same price we had speculated before. Find the detail specs, offer and Mi A1 price in Nepal below.
Mi A1 is a 5.5 inch full HD screen, metal body phone with dual camera setup. The phone is powered by Octa core Snapdragon 625 processor. The phone runs pure Android in place of the regular MIUI skin, as it is part of the Google’s Android one project. As for now, it is the Android N that is in the phone which will be upgraded to Android O within this year. The device may also get upcoming Android P when it is released.
Although being an affordable phone, the phone packs most of the feature found in the flagship phones like the dual camera setup, 4 GB RAM, Full metal body and more. The phone also resembles Xiaomi’s another latest phone, the Mi5X. As a matter of fact, it is the same phone with pure Android OS. Xiaomi has also made the pure android OS available for Mi5X so as to make it Mi A1.
Mi A1 offer
For buying the phone, you will get FREE Insurance for 1 year (announced for all phones before) and 2 Year Warranty. They are also giving away sure shots gifts for purchase of any smartphones during this festival season.
Mi A1 4G bands
As the phone is primarily focused for the phone markets in India, the phone supports all the LTE bands in India. Mi A1 phone is also compatible with the LTE network of Nepal Telecom and Ncell in Nepal.
Mi A1 price in Nepal
As per our speculation before, the Mi A1 phone is priced at Rs 29,999. In India, its price is 14,999 and 234 USD elsewhere. So, the price in Nepal is 6 thousand more than that in India.
Places to buy Mi A1 in Nepal
The phone is now available for pre-order in their website www.xiaominepal.com. You can also get the device in the normal mobile shops or their official Xiaomi showroom at Newroad, Labim Mall and Pulchowk Damkal. As they tell the phone is available in limited stock, do rush to pre-book before it is finished.
Detailed specs of Mi A1
The detailed specs of Xiaomi Android one phone, Mi A1 are:
- 5.5 inch Full HD display
- Snapdragon 625 processor
- Full metal body
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB storage
- 3080 mAH battery
- Dirac high quality HD sound
- Rear fingerprint scanner
- 12 MP + 12 MP dual rear camera, PDAF, two tone flash with 2X optical zoom
- 5 MP front camera
- Color: Black, Gold, Rose Gold
- Expandable slot up to 128 GB storage
- USB type C
- Nano SIM + Micro SD
- Price: Rs 30,000 in Nepal
Tell us about how do you feel about the phone as the whole and Mi A1 price in Nepal.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats