Ncell, the private telecom operator of Nepal has become one of the largest online communities in Nepal. Ncell Facebook page has crossed 3 million likes, just behind eKantipur, BBC Nepali and Actor Rekha Thapa.
The whopping likes is possible due to different campaigns and prompt interaction with the subscribers. Ncell also solves some customer problem through their Fb page.
As the likes has reached 3 millions, Ncell wants to celebrate the remarkable social media position. For the celebration, Ncell is giving away 3 million KB data ( which is 3 GB data) using #MyNcellJourney campaign.
How to win 300 million KB data for free in Ncell?
With the #MyNcellJourney, Ncell invities people to join the campaign and get a chance to win 3 GB data. To win the free 3GB data in Ncell, you need to
- Post a status, a photo or a self-made video to share your favorite moments and journey with Ncell till date.
- Make sure that the privacy setting of your status is set to public and include hashtag #MyNcellJourney.
- Deadline is 10 am, January 10.
- 30 most engaging and creative posts will be randomly selected and get 3 million KB data valid for 30 days.
If you get more likes or comments and Ncell find it creative, you will be the winner of 3 GB data. The gift of 3 GB data will be valid for 30 days.
So if you want to win 3 GB data for free in Ncell, just give a try.
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license
- Ultima Rock Bluetooth Speaker: An elite innovation on budget