Ncell BTS towers in several places were vandalized on Monday night. Police have started investigating and searching for the culprits. But they could not identify either the group or individual behind the Ncell tower damage.
Several media reports that IED (Improvised explosive device) was exploded targeting Ncell’s BTS tower in Rolpa and Chitwan. Minahi, Korchabang of Rolpa and Bacchyuli, Ratnanagar of Chitwan are the exact location with the IED explosion. Similar destruction happened in Gerkhu, Bidur of Nuwaot where they set the tower on fire by sprinkling petrol.
Police in very first stage suspects Netra Bikram Chand led fringe Maoists party’s cadres involvement. Sometime before, those cadres took the responsibility for the Ncell tower damage. But they could not confirm their involvement for this recent damage.
Effect of Ncell tower damage
After the destruction, Ncell tower is not operational with the damage of BTS, battery and other equipment inside. Due to which, there is no any Ncell mobile coverage in that area. As the BTS and the telecom equipment are very costly, it is a huge loss to the private telco. Apart from the damage in the equipment, it also affects their revenue from the mobile tower usage.
No matter what the reason behind, what do you feel of the Ncell tower damage ? Please comment below.
- Sangita Pahadi Appointed as Acting MD of Nepal Telecom
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs