How to apply for Job online in NRB?
Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB) has asked for the job in huge number for several positions. With the announcement of the vacancy for the different positions, they have made easy for the people to apply for the job online through internet. Here we have the details for how to apply for the job online for the Nepal Rastra Bank positions.
The job vacancy in NRB was announced on Kartik 29, 2075 and the deadline of the application is Mangsir 19, 2085. With double fees, they can extend the application deadline for a week more. Find the list of vacancy for the NRB here.
Here is the procedure to apply for the job online in Nepal Rastra Bank.
- First of all, you need to visit the NRB career portal here. Then register for your account at the top right corner. Or apply for the specific position.
- You need to put 6 digit password with one capital letter and one number. After registration, you need to save the login ID and password.
- Then apply for the Job that you see in the list.
- You need to fill the general and Document field tab and submit the form. Applicant’s name and family should be written in Devnagari whereas others are in English.
- Then you will get an Application confirmation slip. Which can also be downloaded later from your account at Applied vacancies.
- You will get an Application number for which you have to pay the required amount using either eSewa, phone pay or RBB mobile banking. You can also deposit the required amount in NRB office at account number 1200000-030-012-524 with the application number.
- Select the payment option for which you have an account and select your job criteria.
- The bank will take some time to verify the attached document and the fees. If rejected, they will inform later.
Apart from the eSewa, phone pay, and RBB, you can pay the required fees using the Smart app of the following banks.
- BOK (Bank of Kathmandu),
- KUMARI and
People who need to apply for the job vacancy in NRB need the following documents.
- All the academic qualifications soft copy
- Nagarikta soft copy
- Email address
- eSewa or phone pay or RBB banking account or else go to NRB bank to deposit cash.
- Bishall font (you can download in the portal itself)
- Browsers like the latest version of chrome, firefox, IE8+ and Safari
Be careful while putting your information there as you cannot edit the details once submitted. If you are informed of the rejection, you can edit the information in the same portals.
If you have any query, just comment below with the snapshot of the portal where you encounter the problem.
- Spectrum Auction to move ahead. Who can apply!!!
- NTA selects consultants for cable/wire management
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Announced; Overview, Specifications and Price
- How to make the best use of mobile phone during travel
- SC scraps its own stay order in CG Telecom case
- Smart cell brings easy loan service; Find how to subscribe/enable
- Why Police arrest Pathao and Tootle Riders | Background, legality and Way out