ISPs pull back their decision to increase the internet price.
ISPs had threatened the government to increase the internet price from Poush 15. Now with the recent negotiations with the Government, they pull back their decision to increase the ISP internet price.
Internet price had once gone up with the government decision to add TSC for the internet service. Then huge criticism followed the price hike. There was an agreement with ISPAN and government for not to increase the internet price and give some facilities to the ISPs. As ISPAN find no progress in the implementation of the agreement besides price revert, they threaten to increase the price by Poush 15.
The agreement then had some decisions in favor of the ISP’s like decreasing the rent of the NEA poles for their cables. Find more points in the agreements between ISPAN and Government. But recently NEA had increased the pole rent price which irked the Internet service providers. They even NTA for not seriously taking up their issue for amending the policy.
The government now pledges to implement those agreed points by even amending the Telecommunication Policy. So, the Internet service provider takes back their decision to increase the internet price. Now the internet price hike issue will not happen, but we feel that the issue is only temporarily resolved.
- Spectrum Auction to move ahead. Who can apply!!!
- NTA selects consultants for cable/wire management
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Announced; Overview, Specifications and Price
- How to make the best use of mobile phone during travel
- SC scraps its own stay order in CG Telecom case
- Smart cell brings easy loan service; Find how to subscribe/enable
- Why Police arrest Pathao and Tootle Riders | Background, legality and Way out