Ncell has launched a new offer which provides bonus data for Pay as you Go, users. Find what is PayG, the data bonus offer in Ncell and the details of the bonus below.
The bonus data rate will enable you to
- drop the data service to 80% as compared to the normal rate of Rs 2 per MB.
- provide additional bonus data on main balance while using the data without any data pack
What is PAYG (Pay as you Go) user?
The PayG users are those who use the data service at the standard data rate that is per MB tariff. So, their data usage will be taken from the main balance. The standard data tariff is always higher than using data service from data packs. So, PayG users are the most admired users from a telecom operator. Creating value for those customers will benefit the telco in the long term.
Ncell introduces the data bonus scheme that will make the customers worry-free of high charges while using data. The offer comes into effect from Sunday (March 8, 2020) and is beneficial to those who use data service with the standard rate of Rs 2 per MB, that is without any data package. Some customers who do not know how to buy the data pack will now get cheaper internet with the offer.
So, the customers using the internet from the main balance get bonus data in real-time after spending some threshold amount. After the customer spends Rs 2, 5, 10, 20, 30 or more (every 10 rupees), they will receive the data bonus immediately.
The data bonus from the usage of the main balance needs to be used within two days of getting it.
The amount of data bonus will be calculated like this.
- A customer spending Rs 10 for data service from the main balance, will get a 20MB data bonus after using Rs 10 data with PayG.
- The customer gets 2 MB bonus after spending Rs 2
- After spending Rs 30, the customer will get a total of 69 MB while 57 MB as a bonus.
- Similarly, upon the usage of Rs 100 with PayG tariff, the customer will get 197 MB as a bonus and 39.16 MB as main balance, making it a total of 236 MB
The scheme follows the weekly cycle starting from Sunday to Saturday. So, the calculation of the data bonus is done weekly. They will sum up the usage of the main balance for data from Sunday to Saturday and provide the data bonus based on it as stated above.
We recommend you read the latest Ncell data pack that provides 3X data volume.
Ncell expresses its delight to launch the offer which is targeted to provide an affordable rate for those who use data through the main balance. Although several data packages are suited for a different group of customers, this sort of data bonus for PAYG users makes it better for those who do not prefer or are unaware of data packs.
Why no data pack?
Coming to this point, we already know some people do not buy data packs but use mobile data. It is not like the data pack is favorable for everyone’s needs and requirements. We suggest you read the advantages of the data packs.
Those customers who fall into this PayG category are:
- Who can afford to use data pack with pay per go tariff? They completely ignore the data pack or save their time to buy the pack.
- Who does not know who to buy data packs?
- Those who use data pack for very small volume like for the email check or notifications only.
Tell us what do you think of the data bonus scheme for Ncell PayG users in the comment below.
- US telco AT&T restores network after huge nationwide outage
- Nepal Telecom to provide free WiFi at airports across Nepal
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Launched: Expected Price in Nepal and Specs
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards