Huawei has garnered 8 awards in the largest ICT exhibition of Japan, the Interop Tokyo 2020. The organizing committee of the exhibition announced the Best of Show award to have won by Huawei. Including this, Huawei secures eight awards which also includes five grand prizes.
As the COVID-19 infection brought disruption in the whole world, all sectors are affected in their own way. But the pandemic is not stopping any rapid development in the ICT sector. The Interop award exhibits this sort of development.
Here are the eight awards that Huawei won at Interop Tokyo 2020.
- Grand Prize in Network Infrastructure: OptiXtrans OSN 9800 M12 wins this grand prize. The equipment is the industry’s first super C-band transmission product.
- Grand Prize in Cloud Infrastructure: CloudEngine 16800 data center switch wins the cloud Infrastructure grand prize. The product is the industry’s highest-density 400 GE line card for data centers in the AI era.
- Grand Prize in Server and Storage: Huawei’s next-generation all-flash storage OceanStor Dorado 8000/18000 V6 wins this grand prize. This product is oriented to core production and transaction scenarios, and continuously setting performance, reliability, and intelligence benchmarks.
- Grand Prize in IoT (Internet of Things): Huawei edge computing gateway AR502H wins this grand prize.
- Grand Prize in Facility: The eMIMO edge computing facility solution wins this grand prize.
- In the AI category, the industry-leading Atlas 900 AI cluster is the only award-winning product.
- Huawei 5G AR NetEngine AR6000 wins Special Prize in Enterprise IT.
- Huawei OptiXtrans DC908 wins Special Prize in Network Infrastructure. It is an intelligent Data Center Interconnect (DCI) product with a single-fiber capacity of 88 Tbit/s and AI-enabled O&M.
Huawei as an innovator and long term investor in ICT
The awards show that the telecom industry highly recognizes Huawei as the company motivated to focus on innovation and quality. They also have a long term strategy to invest in R&D. With such drive and recognition, we can expect Huwaei to deliver competitive, innovative, and unique products/solutions, all possible through core technological innovation.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, they changed the Interop Tokyo 2020 to online only instead of the on-site demonstrations. Among the products showcased in the exhibition, some of the technological innovations and practices are for AI, IoT, Edge computing, and Industry 4.0.
There are 14 products and solutions from Huawei at Interop Tokyo 2020. A brand new intelligent ecosystem and its application cases were also showcased in the event by Huawei. This also demonstrates their ability to promote the rapid digital and intelligent development of the ICT industry.
Due to their incessant effort and investment and their global experience, Huawei has gained a huge trust from several enterprises who are leading in this field. As per the Huawei Data, there are over 700 cities and 228 Fortune 500 companies which select Huawei for the digital transformation projects.
Interop Tokyo is the largest and most regarded networking event in Japan. Among the prizes in the event, the Best of Show Award the iconic one. In the annual event, the industry-leading experts review the solutions showcased as judges and select the best out of them for their value.
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones
- Buy second-hand phones on “Daraz Like New” | Features, phones, and best deals
- Ncell posts Rs 9.70 arab revenue in second quarter, 2023
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free