Ridesharing platform Saathi App has integrated a new feature that will facilitate COVID-19 suspects to perform their PCR test at home and confirm their infection status.
Saathi has been offering ride booking, car on rent, office rides, and food delivery services to its app users.
Saathi App’s humane approach comes after coordination with many hospitals and labs. With the motto “Stay Home, Stay Safe”, it believes the feature will help minimize the stress and inconvenience people feel while visiting health centers during the lockdown.
Saathi’s Chief of Market Management said, “the service is currently launched for people inside the valley but it will soon be available in other districts.”
He further added that the company will soon launch the emergency car and heli-ambulance service to help out people who are finding it difficult to manage transport themselves. The company will cooperate with various organizations for support to materialize this initiative.
How To Get This Service
To acquire this home PCR test service, first, you will have to sign up for the Saathi App. Download the app from Play Store and launch the app. Input your phone number and you will receive an OTP. After that, enter the OTP code and update all your details. This will let you use the PCR test feature as well as other ride features.
The app is only available on the android platform but will soon arrive on iOS, the company has said. To learn further about the services, you can contact 9801865542.
Download Saathi App: Google Play Store
What do you think of this initiative from Saathi to get the PCR test at home? Do you think such private companies should get technical and financial supports from the Government of Nepal for their community service? Let us know your opinion in the comments section below.
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones
- Buy second-hand phones on “Daraz Like New” | Features, phones, and best deals
- Ncell posts Rs 9.70 arab revenue in second quarter, 2023
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free