Foodmandu, Nepal’s No.1 and largest online food delivery service has now partnered with the eSewa Nepal’s First Online Payment Gateway. Now, the Foodmandu users will be able to pay for their orders through the Mobile Wallet service. An agreement was made between Foodmandu and eSewa to provide payment services during a program.
Foodmandu and eSewa Offers
Of course, they have come up with new offers on this occasion of collaboration. The eSewa users will be given additional benefits i.e. if you make your payment via eSewa you can get 20 % cashback and up to Rs. 300. And the food mandu users will be able to use additional payment channels.
Statements from Foodmandu And eSewa
Shyam Ratna Mali, Brand, Sales and Marketing Manager of the Foodmandu, said that “The availability of eSewa will make it easier for the customers when the interest in online payment is increasing among the orders placed in Foodmandu. We now have more than 30 percent online payments, and after collaboration with a large network like eSewa, we expect it to increase more. This will make it easier for customers to pay for food orders”. He further added,” The customers in eSewa’s extensive unit will now be able to order foods easily from Foodmandu”.
Ashish Prashai, Business Development Head of eSewa, Stated that “This partnership will help in the increasing use of digital payments to make it easier for customers to make payments from their home”.
How to Order Food from Foodmandu?
Here are the steps to order Food from Foodmandu.
- Browse different restaurants over its platform either app or Web and select the restaurant of your choice.
- Select the food of your choice from the menu and Order.
- Fill up all the necessary delivery details and the food will be delivered to your doorstep.
You can also order the food offline over the phone at 01-4444177 or 9802034008 during their delivery hours.
How To Use eSewa As The Payment Option In Foodmandu?
You can follow the process given below:
- Open The Foodmandu App.
- Click on the Food item you want to order.
- Add item to the Basket
- Now Click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- And Choose eSewa as a Payment Option.
- Enter your login details (Username, Password/MPIN).
- Your Foodmandy Payment via eSewa is Complete.
Do Checkout: How to Use Digital/Mobile Wallet in Nepal
So, what are your thoughts on this collaboration? Do let us know in the comment section below.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years