One of Nepal’s leading and largest network service providers Classic Tech Pvt Ltd. is in final preparation to issue its Initial Public Offering (IPO) as it seeks to become a public limited company.
As per the company, its necessary preparations are in the final stage to go public.
After converting into a public limited company, it will issue shares (IPO) to the general public.
Classic Tech is a prominent ISP in Nepal that started its services in 2009. Until now, the private company has been providing internet and intranet services from 106 outlets and branches in 74 districts. Likewise, the company wants to expand its services to various other locations and provide high-speed services at affordable rates.
Along with this, it is also providing jobs directly and indirectly to more than 2,000 people in its various branches across Nepal.
At the same time, Classic Tech is also one of the few ISPs in Nepal to offer a 1 Gbps internet package. Besides, customers with varying internet demands can choose from several packages by the company.
The company is one of the fastest-growing ISPs in Nepal. As per the NTA report, it boasts over two lakh 41 thousand unique subscribers. It is one of the only few companies to have over 2 lakh users in Nepal. No doubt, its IPO could potentially be a huge draw upon announcement.
Check out: How to Apply for IPO using Mero Share?
Will you be eager to apply for the IPO of Classic Tech? Do share in the comments below.
- Nepal Telecom launches FTTH Fiber internet in Rajpur, Dang
- Honor X8b Launched in Nepal | Price and Specifications
- rSIM Tech That Keeps a Backup of a SIM in Your SIM Card
- Samsung One UI 6.1 Brings Galaxy AI to More Galaxy Devices
- US telco AT&T restores network after huge nationwide outage
- Nepal Telecom to provide free WiFi at airports across Nepal
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Launched: Expected Price in Nepal and Specs