State-backed telecom giant Nepal Telecom (NTC) has announced Holi’s offer bringing affordable data and an unlimited combo pack. It consists of both volume-based data packs and a combo pack of unlimited data to suit different customer needs. The offer is valid from Falgun 22 to Falgun 26.
In this Happy Holi offer, you have the option of buying two data packs based on how much you would need. You can buy a 6 GB data pack for Rs 98 which is valid for 3 days. However, if your internet consumption is high and also want long validity, the 20 GB data pack suits you better. The pack costs Rs 294 and is valid for 10 days.
Meanwhile, you can also utilize an unlimited combo pack consisting of both data and voice. With it, you get unlimited data which clocks at 1 Mbps download speed and 100 minutes of on-net voice service for an affordable rate of just Rs 49. The pack stays active for 1 day.
|Ntc Holi Offer||Volume||Cost||Validity|
|Combo pack||1 Mbps unlimited internet +|
100 minutes on-net voice
|Rs 49||1 day|
|Data pack||6 GB||Rs 98||3 days|
|Data pack||20 GB||Rs 294||10 days|
How to get Nepal Telecom (Ntc)’s Holi offer packs?
You can buy the Holi offer of Ntc by dialing *1415*11# or using the company’s mobile app.
The offered packs add great value to users who wish to post their Holi celebration on social media or wish to connect with their friends and family. Also called Fagu Purnima, the festival of colors is being celebrated on Sunday, March 5, and on Monday, March 6 in Hills and the Terai respectively. To maximize your data experience, you can exhaust pack with the telco’s popular 4G internet. Check out: Unlimited data packs in Nepal Telecom
Will the Ntc’s Holi offer packs be valuable to you for your connectivity needs? Do share in the comments below.
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package