Samsung has officially launched the Samsung Galaxy F13 in Nepal, adding to its portfolio of budget devices list. The F series from Samsung has been popular among budget customers. Let’s know more about specs, features, and Samsung Galaxy F13 price in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy F13 Overview
Design and Display
Starting off its design, Samsung Galaxy F13 boasts a similar design language as its M series siblings, M13. You get a waterdrop notch display on the front with bigger bezels on the bottom. On the rear side, there is a rectangular camera module housing a triple camera setup. Also, the back panel is made out of plastic having a matte finish.
Upfront, there is a 6.6″ FHD+ LCD display with an 82.7% screen-to-body ratio. There is no mention of any fast refresh rate here. But there is a Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
The phone rocks its homegrown Exynos 850 chipset based on an 8nm process. This 4G silicon has the configuration of Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55). There is a Mali-G52 GPU on board too. Performance-wise, this is an entry-level chip and it scores less than Snapdragon 678 on benchmarks. It is booting on OneUI 4.1 Core built on top of Android 12.
Talking about the optics, the phone is featuring a triple camera setup on the rear side. There is a 50MP f/1.8 primary sensor alongside a 5MP f/2.2 ultrawide lens and a 2MP depth unit. For videos, the main camera can shoot up to 1080p at 30fps. On the front side, the notch houses an 8MP selfie camera with an f/2.2 aperture.
Battery, Charging, and Other Features
The phone gets its juice from a 6,000mAh battery. There is a 15W fast charging support. Talking about other features, it has a 3.5mm headphone jack and loudspeaker. The internal storage is an eMMC 5.1 though. There is the support of Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot, and Bluetooth 5.0 too.
Do Read:-Samsung Galaxy A13 Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy F13 Specs
- Display: 6.6-inch FHD+ PLS LCD, 480 nits screen brightness
- Weight: 203 grams
- Build: Glass front as well as Plastic Frame/Back, Gorilla Glass 5 Protection (Front)
- Triple Rear Camera: 50MP, f/1.8 Main Sensor + 5MP, f/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Sensor + 2MP, f/2.4 Depth Field Sensor
- Video: 1080p at 30fps
- Front camera: 8MP, f/2.2
- Video: 1080p at 30fps
- Chipset: Samsung Exynos 850, 8nm Technolgy Based
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52
- RAM: 4GB/6GB/8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64GB/128GB
- Network: 4G
- SIM: Dual-Nano
- Software: OneUI Core 4.1 based on Android 12
- Miscellaneous: Side-mounted Fingerprint scanner, GPS, Accelerometer, Gyro, Geo Magnetic Sensor, Virtual Lightning Sensor, Virtual Proximity, as well as Compass
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C 2.0, Loudspeakers, Wi-Fi Direct
- Battery: 6000mAh, 15W Fast Charging
- Samsung Galaxy F13 Price in Nepal: Rs. 23,999 for 4GB/128GB
Samsung Galaxy F13 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy F13 price in Nepal is Rs. 23,999 for the 4/128GB variant. It comes in various color options Waterfall Blue, Sunrise Copper, and Nightsky Green. The smartphone is available for sale in official & authorized Samsung shops, stores & Daraz online shopping in Nepal.
|Samsung Galaxy F13||Price in Nepal (Official)|
The chipset could have been a better one here. One of the USP of this phone is the Auto Data Switching feature is handy for areas having low signals. It can automatically switch data and calls from one SIM to another in such scenarios. Rest apart, the features are quite okayish considering the price tag it carries.
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale