Samsung Nepal launched the phone Note 10 lite in Nepal in partnership with Daraz. The phone was first made available in the top eCommerce platform and then found offline. Although the phone is priced at 627 EUR with direct conversion to NRs 78,300, the Samsung Note 10 lite first came with a “best price” of Rs 59,999. But the price of Note 10 Lite has increased now to Rs 67,599. Find more specs, offers, and information about the phone below.
Samsung announced two lite version versions of their premium flagship models – Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note10 Lite. To compete with the phones in the upper mid-range and flagship killer segment, Samsung has launched these phones. Out of which, the lite version of Note 10 with S Pen capabilities reaches Nepal online.
Although Samsung named the phone as Lite version of the Note10 that isn’t light in the hand. It has a big 6.7-inch flat screen, unlike a curved screen on Note10, three back cameras, and a substantial 4,500mAh battery size, which should contribute to all-day power. Earlier Samsung Nepal had already confirmed that the Note10 Lite will come to Nepal in online exclusive on Daraz soon.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite Overview
Galaxy Note10 Lite — Samsung’s second premium offering after S10 Lite is available to buy on Daraz and offline as well. The smartphone is based on the legacy of the Galaxy Note lineup, delivering essential premium features such as the newest camera technology, S Pen, immersive display, and a long-lasting battery at an approachable price point.
Design and Display
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite sports a 6.7-inch Full HD+ resolution Super AMOLED screen with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. The phone burrowed a punch-hole cutout from the Note10 that’s centrally aligned on the front. With the tall display, the phone has a 20:9 aspect ratio with HDR support.
Note 10 Lite is a phone from the Note series that supports SPen stylus which has built-in Bluetooth, accelerometer, and gyroscope sensors. This S Pen isn’t as advanced as that of Note 10 but it packs the same S Pen as that of Note9. The display is Full HD+ instead of QHD, some of the extra S Pen gestures like zooming in and out on the camera remotely hasn’t been included, and there’s no off-screen memo support, but those won’t be deal-breakers for many people.
Performance and Chipset
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite’s specs offer a great value – as they are targeting phone for the budget buyers. It is powered by 10nm Samsung Exynos 9810 chipset which is borrowed from the Galaxy Note 9. There is the two variant of the device – 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage and 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. With these specs, we can expect good overall performance for the handset.
On the graphics part, the phone has a Mali-G72 MP18 GPU. Furthermore, there is an option to expand the internal storage up to 1TB via a microSD card. On the software part, it comes with the newest Android 10 with Samsung’s One UI 2.0 on top.
The most impressive aspect of this budget phone is its camera. The triple-lens rear camera looks distinctive to the Galaxy Note 10’s and closer to that of iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max. The main lens is a wide-angle lens of 12MP, as on the Note 10, but with an f/2.2 aperture. This time, there is a fixed aperture lens and the aperture doesn’t change as that of Note 10. The secondary 12MP telephoto camera is the same resolution as on the Note 10, but the ultra-wide camera here is also 12MP, rather than 16MP as on the Note 10.
For the selfies, there is a 32MP front-facing camera. Looking at the megapixel size the quality seems to sound much better.
Connectivity and Battery
The Galaxy Note 10 Lite has an in-display fingerprint sensor which is amazingly fast and smooth. Samsung has used the ultrasonic fingerprint sensor of this device which is found on Samsung’s flagship phones. The battery on this device is also pretty big and is rated at 4,500mAh with support for 25W fast charging via USB Type-C.
The phone will feature an S-Pen with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) support. It will also come with support for NFC, and dual-band Wi-Fi. You don’t have to miss out on the 3.5mm headphone jack either.
Regarding the 4G LTE connectivity, the phone supports both band 3 and band 20 spectrum that is here in Nepal. Band 3 is used by all the telecom operators while Band 20 is currently used by Nepal Telecom only. Read more on Nepal Telecom 4G.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite Technical Specifications
- Body: 6.44 x 3.00 x 0.34 inches; 199 gm
- Display: 6.7-inches “Infinity-O” Super AMOLED panel
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels); 20:9 aspect ratio; 394ppi
- Chipset: Exynos 9810; 10nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP18
- RAM: 6/8GB
- Storage: 128GB (expandable up to 512GB via a dedicated SD card slot)
- Software & UI: Android 10 with Samsung’s One UI 2.0 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera;
– 12MP, f/1.7 OIS PDAF primary shooter
– 12MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle (123º) lens
– 12MP, f/2.4 OIS 2x Zoom telephoto lens
- Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor: In-display (Optical)
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS with A-GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/BDS, USB Type-C, Samsung DeX support, S-Pen
- Battery: 4500 mAh battery with 25W super-fast charging
- Colors: Aura Glow, Aura Black
Galaxy Note10 Lite Price and Availability in Nepal
Now Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite is available to purchase on Daraz online and also on offline stores. As per the expectation of the phone to come below Rs 65,000, the phone first came at a very competitive pricing of Rs 60,000 for the 8 GB version. But now the phone costs Rs 67,599. Although the Galaxy Note 10 Lite smartphone is available in three color options, only Aura Glow and Aura Black versions will be available here.
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones
- Buy second-hand phones on “Daraz Like New” | Features, phones, and best deals
- Ncell posts Rs 9.70 arab revenue in second quarter, 2023