Xiaomi 13 Lite is finally launched in Nepal. Xiaomi officially launched the Xiaomi 13 Lite at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2023 in Barcelona. The smartphone was launched alongside other Xiaomi 13 series that consist of Xiaomi 13 & 13 Pro. The smartphone boasts various impressive specs and features like a 6.55-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 50 MP triple camera, Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 Processor, a massive 4500mAh battery, and so on. So, in this article, we will have a detailed discussion about the specifications, features, availability, and Xiaomi 13 Lite price in Nepal.
- 6.55″ FHD+ AMOLED display
- 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 Processor
- 32 MP Dual Front Camera
- 67W Fast Charging
Xiaomi 13 Lite Overview
Starting Off with the design of the Xiaomi 13 Lite, it has an ultra-slim and curved design that makes it not only stylish but also easy to handle. In terms of dimensions, it measures 159.2 × 72.7 × 7.23 mm and has a weight of only 171 gm. The phone’s lightweight and curved design makes it comfortable to hold and use for extended periods. It is also IP53 certified, making it resistant to dust and splashes. The phone comes in different color options like Lite Blue, and Lite Pink.
One of the standout features of the Xiaomi 13 Lite is its display. It has a 6.55″ FHD+ AMOLED display with a color depth of up to 68 billion colors, making it one of the most vivid displays on the market. The refresh rate is an impressive 120Hz, and it supports Dolby Vision and HDR10+ for an exceptional viewing experience. The touch sampling rate is 240Hz, making it highly responsive to your touch, and it has a 20:9 aspect ratio, 2400 x 1080 resolution, and 402ppi for crisp and clear visuals. It also has 360-degree ambient light sensors and supports sRGB 100% (typ) and DCI-P3 (typ) color gamuts, providing a wide range of colors to choose from. For biometrics security, it has a in-display Fingerprint sensor & AI Face Unlock.
Moving on to photography, the smartphone flaunts a triple camera setup at the rear with a squarish camera module. The Xiaomi 13 Lite is led by a 50 MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture & FOV 119˚, and a 2 MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture. It offers a range of photography features, such as Eye-tracking focus, Night mode, and AI camera. The phone’s rear camera is capable of recording videos in 4K at 30fps and slow-motion videos at 120fps, 240fps, and even 960fps at 720p.
Likewise, the front camera is also impressive, with a 32 MP ultra-wide angle camera and an 8 MP depth sensor, and comes with features like Dynamic framing, Night mode, and AI Beautify. It also has EIS video stabilization and Vlog mode for video recording.
Under the hood, The Xiaomi 13 Lite is equipped with a powerful and efficient Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 processor built using 4nm process technology. It features a combination of 1x A710@ 2.4GHz, 3x A710@ 2.36GHz, and 4x A510@ 1.8GHz, along with an Adreno 644 GPU, resulting in a faster and smoother performance for users. The phone’s 4nm enhanced processor improves its speed and efficiency, while its GPU performance has been enhanced by 20% and AI-powered algorithms by 30%.
In terms of the memory configuration, The phone comes in two storage options, 8GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB, providing ample space for storing favorite apps, games, and multimedia files. On the software front, the Xiaomi 13 Lite runs on MIUI 14 based on Android 12 OS.
Battery and Connectivity
Talking about the battery prowess of the smartphone, the Xiaomi 13 Lite gets its juices from a powerful 4500mAh battery that provides long hours of use on a single charge. Additionally, it supports 67W turbo charging, which allows you to quickly recharge your phone and get back to using it. With the included 67W inbox charger, the phone can be fully charged in just 40 minutes, which is remarkable. The Xiaomi AdaptiveCharge feature ensures that the battery is charged in a way that is safe and efficient, which helps to extend the battery life of the phone. You no longer have to worry about running out of battery while you’re out and about, as you can quickly recharge your phone in between tasks.
Now, shifting our attention to the connectivity options of the Xiaomi 13 Lite, the device features a 5G network, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS (L1), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1I+B1c), GALILEO (E1), QZSS (L1), NFC, Infrared port, USB Type-C 2.0, OTG, a loudspeaker with stereo speakers, etc.
Xiaomi 13 Lite Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 159.2 × 72.7 × 7.23 mm
- Weight: 171 gm
- Display: a 6.55 inches Full HD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 2400 x 1080 pixels screen resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 240Hz touch sampling rate, TrueColor Technology, 5,000,000:1 Contrast ratio, 68B colors, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 1920Hz PWM dimming, 402 PPI density, 500 nits (typ), 900 nits (High Brightness mode), up to 1000nits (peak), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 Processor; 4 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3×2.36 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 644 graphics processor
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Memory: 128/256GB UFS 2.2 Internal storage
- Software: MIUI 14 based on Android 12 OS
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 50 MP Primary Camera, f/1.8 aperture
- 8 MP ultra-wide angle camera, f/2.2 aperture, FOV 119˚
- 2 MP macro lens, f/2.4 aperture
- Rear Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
- Front Camera: Dual Camera
- 32 MP ultra-wide angle camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 8 MP depth camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Front Video: Up to 1080p@30/60fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 4,500mAh battery, 67W Fast charging support
- Colors: Lite blue, and Lite pink.
- Security: In-screen Fingerprint sensor and AI Face Unlock
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Linear motor, and IR blaster
- Network: 5G
- 5G Bands: n1, n3, n5, n7, n8, n20, n28, n38, n40, n41, n66, n77, n78
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS (L1), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1I+B1c), GALILEO (E1), QZSS (L1), NFC, Infrared port, USB Type-C 2.0, OTG, a loudspeaker with stereo speakers, etc.
- Xiaomi 13 Lite Price In Nepal: Rs. 54,999 (8GB/128GB) | Rs. 57,999 (8/256GB)
Xiaomi 13 Lite Price In Nepal And Availability
The Xiaomi 13 Lite price in Nepal is Rs. 54,999 for the base 8/128GB variant and Rs. 57,999 for the 8/256GB variant. The smartphone is available for purchase in Nepal via authorized Xiaomi stores & shops. The gadget is available in two different color options Lite blue, and Lite pink. Similarly, you can also buy the smartphone at 0% EMI via Nabil bank credit cards.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal (Official)|
|Xiaomi 13 Lite (8/128GB)||Rs. 54,999|
|Xiaomi 13 Lite (8/256GB)||Rs. 57,999|
The Xiaomi 13 Lite appears to be a solid mid-range smartphone option for users who value performance, design, and photography capabilities. With its powerful Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 processor, enhanced AI-powered algorithms, and improved GPU performance, users can expect fast and smooth performance, as well as impressive gaming experiences. The phone’s sleek and lightweight design, along with its dust & splash resistance, make it an ideal choice for those who are always on the go. Its photography features, including the 50MP triple camera system, ultra-wide lens, and macro lens, offer versatile and high-quality photography experiences. Overall, the Xiaomi 13 Lite is a strong contender in its price range, offering excellent value for its features and specifications.
Don’t miss the latest & Official Xiaomi Mobiles Price & specs in Nepal.
So, What are your thoughts about this smartphone? Are you satisfied with the specs and features of the phone? Do, Let us know in the comment section below.
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale