NTC SIP PBX service for offices to use multiple phone lines from single number
Nepal Telecom (NTC) has brought a SIP PBX service that allows using multiple lines through a single phone number. This service is suitable for offices that are fed up of providing multiple numbers for contact. Find the process and the cost to take Ntc SIP PBX service with one number.
PBX stands for private branch exchange that is a private telephone network within a company, office or organization. Offices with PBX allows to use multiple phone lines from large no of phones in office desks and can also make free calls within the office.
SIP PBX is an office phone system that is based on Internet protocol (IP). Now the SIP PBX provides multiple phone lines using a single number, which is idle for offices, in which IP PBX benefits over traditional PBX. Some of the features of IP PBX may also include call queuing, voice messaging, conferencing and more.
Other advantages of IP PBX are:
- Single fiber cable for connectivity.
- A single number for all telephone lines.
- No busy lines for that number.
- Beautiful office and wire management due to use of a single connection.
- Idle for Call center, customer center, corporate office and building with the requirement of many phone lines.
Cost of NTC SIP PBX service
Here are the costs of the NTC SIP PBX service:
- Registration charge: Rs 500
- Installation charge: Rs 6000 (inclusive of 100 m fiber cable, higher than that costs Rs 60 per meter)
- Government ownership charge: Rs 1000
- Deposit: Rs 50,000 for local calls only, Rs 1,50,000 with ISD
- Monthly charge: Rs 3000 ( for 15 session)
- Call charge: Same as that of a landline phone. See here for more.
The price above does not include the regular government taxes.
To get the NTC SIP PBX service, you need to fill a form. The required documents to attach in the forms are:
- Attested copy of Company’s Registration Certificate.
- Attested copy of PAN/VAT Certificate.
- Copy of Tax clearance certificate (attested)
- Attested copy of MOA and AOA.
- Attested copy of Citizenship/Passport (In case of a foreigner) of the Company head and authorized person and Power of Attorney document.
- Copy of MoM for the decision to apply for SIP PBX service (attested).
- Application letter in the letterhead of the company.
If you want to know more information about the IP PBX service, visit Ntc office at Tripureshwor.
- Spectrum Auction to move ahead. Who can apply!!!
- NTA selects consultants for cable/wire management
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Announced; Overview, Specifications and Price
- How to make the best use of mobile phone during travel
- SC scraps its own stay order in CG Telecom case
- Smart cell brings easy loan service; Find how to subscribe/enable
- Why Police arrest Pathao and Tootle Riders | Background, legality and Way out