Daraz makes its 24 hour sale live for the second year. As we already know, Daraz 11.11 promises to deliver more than 3 lakh discounted items. There will be more fun and exciting elements for customer engagement in their platform for this 11.11. Find what’s in store for Daraz 11.11 happening now.
Daraz 11.11 is having full-day exclusive product launches, flash sales, vouchers, and more amazing deals.
20% off or up to Rs 3500 with card payment
There is 20% off or up to Rs 3500 on already discounted products by purchasing from debit/credit cards on the Daraz app.
For the digital payment, Daraz has partnered with 6 leading banks-Nabil Bank, Sanima Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Nepal Investment Bank Limited, NIC Bank, and Mega Bank. When you pay for the products on Daraz using the debit/credit cards of those banks, you will get the above-mentioned discount.
Although there was some issue in the bank payment during the wee hours, Daraz resumed it after an hour period. Now there is no any issue with the bank payment.
Brands for the Daraz 11.11
There are whole lotta brands that are providing great deals on their products. Some of those brands for Phones and internet are Xiaomi, Samsung, OnePlus, Realme, Huawei, Vianet.
Similarly, there are deals for appliances like TVs, Fridges, ACs, Washing Machines from brands like Samsung, Midea, Homeglory, Videocon and more.
More brands like Dell, Black and Decker, Philips, Yasuda, Whirlpool, Fantech, Mantra, Kamiliant, Adidas, Sonam Gears, AGV, Prakhya, Titan, Vans, Rangoli, J. Fisher, Goldstar, Himalaya, Juas, and Byanjan will also offer discounts on the day. As known, they will offer discounts up to mammoth 80% but some of the brands will also have 30%, 50%, 60% discounts.
As known, Adidas and Sonam Gears will up to 70% discount while Goldstar and Juas will offer flat 25%. More flat 35% off on Titan; 50% off on Mantra and Vans are up for grabs.
How to make the most out of Daraz 11.11?
To make the most out of Daraz 11.11, people need to install the Daraz app in their mobile, turn on the notifications and keep on visiting favorite items before the sale begins.
- As it is a 24-hour sale, you need to surf the app before the actual sale to start as there will be a huge number of people following the event and compete to grab the offer first. We suppose some of the vouchers/items will be in limited numbers.
- We all know Daraz is an online marketplace with thousands of sellers from all over the country. So, to have the best deal, you may need to check the same item on different sellers, check the ratings and then only decide to purchase.
- You can also follow stores and add the products you like to carts beforehand.
- As there is a huge discount with debit/credit card payment, you need to activate the cards for online transactions by making contact with respective banks. You can simply add the debit/credit card while making a checkout, do not forget to save it for later purchase as well.
- There are several opportunities to level up the excitement, with prizes, vouchers and free delivery on 11.11.
- Live Videos, contests on Social Media, In-app games, Add to cart offers, Early bird offers and Shake shake feature will be there to entice you more.
- The final and the biggest of all is a chance to win the new Yamaha Ray Zr Street Rally for one customer through lucky draw. All the customers who buy any product during 11.11 are eligible to win the grand prize.
So what are you waiting for, Use the Daraz app in your mobile, search for your favorite items and start putting in the cart. Hope you get a great deal on Daraz 11.11.
- Buy second-hand phones on Daraz Like New | Features, phones, Best deals
- Ncell posts Rs 9.70 arab revenue in second quarter, 2023
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more